Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Culpepper cries to be traded, and now Javon Walker!

Pep isn't happy in MN.. I would demand a trade too if I wasn't happy somewhere..

Javon deserves more money then a rookie contract.. And I wouldn't want to play in GB either..

COMPLAIN ON GUYS!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I just heard, T.O. is complaining no one is looking at him>>>>>>

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

GBFan is offline Starter

Re: J.Walker asks the Packers to Trade or Release Him!!!

"mattjenny3" wrote:
    "GBFan" wrote:
    Wow. Pretty strong words from him. F' him!

what sucks though is that his trade value isn't that high. He's coming off a torn ACL and he has only had 1 great season and 1 good season in his career

not sure what they could get in return.
    Why did you start another thread if you already knew this was posted?

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=335049#3350 49
    I apologize. I didn't see the other thread, my mistake. Looks like the mods took care of it though

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: J.Walker asks the Packers to Trade or Release Him!!!

"GBFan" wrote:
    "mattjenny3" wrote:
    "GBFan" wrote:
    Wow. Pretty strong words from him. F' him!

what sucks though is that his trade value isn't that high. He's coming off a torn ACL and he has only had 1 great season and 1 good season in his career

not sure what they could get in return.
    Why did you start another thread if you already knew this was posted?

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=335049#3350 49
    I apologize. I didn't see the other thread, my mistake. Looks like the mods took care of it though
    You posted it first. No need to apologize.

Others need to make sure of they stuff before making comments like that.

GBFan is offline Starter

the Packers drafted a WR in the 2nd round last year for a reason, and thats because they probably weren't going to bring back Javon......too bad the WR we drafted might not play football ever again either

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"robertsmith" wrote:
    i am 1000% behind Walker what Favre deserved a punch in the face

Walker would look good in purple
    NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!!

First of all, you are free to support Walker in his selfish - and unwarranted - quest for more cash. I don't, but then I suppose I'm not exactly a role model.

However, when you - and Jovan - express anger towards a guy who NEVER held out or even ONCE complained about his contract because he said publicly what virtually EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN AMERICA was thinking during Walker's abbreviated hold-out last season....well....I'm baffled.

I do NOT want Walker in Purple...even though we share the same last name and it would make buying the jersey cooler. I already have Herschal's.

Jovan Walker has had ONE good season in the 4 he's been in the NFL. And, of course, we all saw what happened last season...who's to say he'll be back 100% after he injured himself by pushing off (He got flagged for it too). He's not about his "team"...he's all about Jovan Walker.

He is NOT Randy Moss. Doesn't have Moss' abilities, nor does he consistantly put up Moss numbers (His first THREE seasons combined weren't as good as Moss' ROOKIE year)...but he wants a Moss sized pay day.

So, to reiterate, NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!! I do NOT want Jovan Walker on the Vikings. I do NOT want a prima-donna receiver brought in while we're trying to off-load a prima-donna QB. And I DO support what Favre said last season about Walker's whining.

SHUT UP AND PLAY, SALLY...errrr...NANCY.......ooops.....I mean, JOVAN!!!

Caine

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

There is no way in hell would I want Walker, We are getting rid of one cry baby, why would we want another

Thanks PurpleMafia

Prophet Guest

The head cases are annoying enough when they have proven talent to go along with their whining. A whiner with average or slightly above average talent really grinds my gonads.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Caine" wrote:
    "robertsmith" wrote:

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!!

First of all, you are free to support Walker in his selfish - and unwarranted - quest for more cash. I don't, but then I suppose I'm not exactly a role model.

However, when you - and Jovan - express anger towards a guy who NEVER held out or even ONCE complained about his contract because he said publicly what virtually EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN AMERICA was thinking during Walker's abbreviated hold-out last season....well....I'm baffled.

I do NOT want Walker in Purple...even though we share the same last name and it would make buying the jersey cooler. I already have Herschal's.

Jovan Walker has had ONE good season in the 4 he's been in the NFL. And, of course, we all saw what happened last season...who's to say he'll be back 100% after he injured himself by pushing off (He got flagged for it too). He's not about his "team"...he's all about Jovan Walker.

He is NOT Randy Moss. Doesn't have Moss' abilities, nor does he consistantly put up Moss numbers (His first THREE seasons combined weren't as good as Moss' ROOKIE year)...but he wants a Moss sized pay day.

So, to reiterate, NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!! I do NOT want Jovan Walker on the Vikings. I do NOT want a prima-donna receiver brought in while we're trying to off-load a prima-donna QB. And I DO support what Favre said last season about Walker's whining.

Caine
    :roll:

Caine owns a Walker jersey.

:razz:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "robertsmith" wrote:

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!!

Caine
    :roll:

Caine owns a Walker jersey.

:razz:
    And Ultra owns a Favre jersey...

..however, mine is a Herschal Walker (#34) Vikings jersey....what's yours?

:twisted:

Caine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast