Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Culpepper Ahead of Schedule

Good luck DC...

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The past - DC was loved by most on this site. He got us a lot of wins and provided some good times for most of us.

The here and now - DC is a loser for wanting to play somewhere other than MN.
    or
    The here and now - DC is a competitor and gave it his all for us and now he plays for another team like it or not.

The Future - Who Knows but I am leaving myself open for interpreting it with out having to be all negative on the guy in the here and now. Some might have a change of heart!

If I knew what really went down, I might have a solid opinion one way or the other. I just feel like DC was getting bunched in the balls by someone for some reason, only we never heard about any of the hitting below the belt. This also is JMHO, gut feeling.

You maybe right... I know none of us REALLY know the entire story... I may not have explained my original thoughts as well as I should have... I really dont want to bash DC as much as I wanted to get across the fact that as a Vikings fan, I really dont care to read in Viking literature...ie, vikingupdate, startribune, vikings.com, etc.... every time he wipes his butt, blows his nose, has a court date, has a doctors appointment, etc etc....
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

You maybe right... I know none of us REALLY know the entire story... I may not have explained my original thoughts as well as I should have... I really dont want to bash DC as much as I wanted to get across the fact that as a Vikings fan, I really dont care to read in Viking literature...ie, vikingupdate, startribune, vikings.com, etc.... every time he wipes his butt, blows his nose, has a court date, has a doctors appointment, etc etc....
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Good...that way, we can kick his butt all day long when we play the Fins...not hurt him like some suggested, just pound his butt with sacks...and pick off a few of his passes for good measure too!

Actually, as long as we are winning, I don't care how well he does...other than that game, I hope he plays well...I don't wish him ill will...but I am glad we are rid of his whiny attitude.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I always liked Daunte before he started acting like a whiny selfish little baby asking for more money. Can't wait to get some big hits on him when we play him!
    Me too WBL!

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

"RK." wrote:
    Head coach Nick Saban said that Culpepper is taking part in just about every aspect of the team's offseason workout program,
    I think that about says it all for me. It is something that he refused to do for us. Pep wanted out and wanted to move back to Florida and he forced the issue and got what he wanted. He just didn't want to play for MN anymore plain and simple.
    yes, it is true that Pepper wasnt estactic about playing for the vikings, but was it something the Vikings did?
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

siouxfan95 is offline Waterboy

I think Culpepper is going have something to prove to the Vikings and that's going to motivate him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him throw for 3 TD's and run for 2.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

it'd be awesome if he got hurt again when we play him =D

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

siouxfan95 is offline Waterboy

He's not getting hurt again. He going to haunt the Vikings for years to come.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast