Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Culpepper Ahead of Schedule

A week after the Vikings attempted to address their growing need at quarterback in light of the trade that sent Daunte Culpepper to the Dolphins, fans have been somewhat frustrated with how the Vikings have approached the QB position.

You have some who believe the Vikes never should have traded Culpepper. You have others that say he should be gone, but for more than just a second-round pick. There are others who think the Vikings should have packaged draft picks to move up to grab Matt Leinart or Jay Cutler. And still others who think the team reached for Tarvaris Jackson.

With all the second-guessing going on, it may not come as good news that Dr. James Andrews, the renown Alabama surgeon who did Culpepper's knee surgery, has given him an A+ grade on his knee rehabilitation.

Andrews said the progress of healing is ahead of schedule and that Culpepper is doing as well as can be expected six months after surgery.

Head coach Nick Saban said that Culpepper is taking part in just about every aspect of the team's offseason workout program, but declined to speculate

Am I just being an A$$ or are most Vike fans like me...and really dont give a rip about the status of a player that "Quit the Vikes"! I have a Pep jersey in my closet... I was a big fan of Pep... but as of the day he signed with Miami, I could not care a less if he is healthy or ahead of schedule in his rehab.... I am more bitter then that....I really dont care if he plays another down in the NFL.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Culpepper Ahead of Schedule

eh. I could care less how his knee is treating him. We didn't trade him because he was hurt. We traded him because he was being an asshole.

If his knee heals and he is starting by Nov 19, all the better. The new improved Vikes D can give him a couple more INTs to add to his talley.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I still care. It might be a different story if he went to the Bears, Lions or Packers. He went to the AFC East.

Best of Luck DC and here is to his speedy recovery, SKOL!

vikingTurf Guest

it wont bug me if he's ahead of schedule and goes on touchdown tear, or throws interceptions like brett farve, all i hope is he sucks real bad against us

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Head coach Nick Saban said that Culpepper is taking part in just about every aspect of the team's offseason workout program,
    I think that about says it all for me. It is something that he refused to do for us. Pep wanted out and wanted to move back to Florida and he forced the issue and got what he wanted. He just didn't want to play for MN anymore plain and simple.

WWBGD

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

He turned his back on the Vikes and acted like a lil' Biatch till he got his way. I hope he makes it back for the season opener and is tearing up the league when we meet him .... Then SMACK his a$$ back to rehab again !!!

p.s. : Yes, I am bitter about the situation.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I always liked Daunte before he started acting like a whiny selfish little baby asking for more money. Can't wait to get some big hits on him when we play him!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

I hope DC plays well when we play the Phins, and we beat The Dolphins anyway.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"mnjamie" wrote:
    He turned his back on the Vikes and acted like a lil' Biatch till he got his way. I hope he makes it back for the season opener and is tearing up the league when we meet him .... Then SMACK his a$$ back to rehab again !!!

p.s. : Yes, I am bitter about the situation.
    Nah, I never wish injuries on anybody. Karma ya know. Instead, I hope he is back for the season opener and is tearing up the league when we meet him... Then we pick off four of his passes and force two fumbles and go on the win the game BIG in Miami. As we all know, it only takes one bad game to completely shatter DC's confidence and he will then suck the rest of the year.

The next time we go to Dolphin Stadium will be for the SB!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I think some of the fans on this site are acting like whiney little babies that got their feelings hurt. JMHO.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast