Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Cry" triots...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: "Cry" triots...

First off... what a FUCKING JOKE.... this cannot be serious. Who cares. They lost. They are going to be stripped of their SB wins after the Senate hearings. Fire Belichik. Fire Childress. Fire Mangini. (I have no idea where I'm going with this.)
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I signed the petition!!! ;D

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

I signed.....

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Did I miss something? That article never said what they were whining about other than the last 100 seconds of the game. What specifically are they complaining about? The supposed Manning "in the grasp"? The "catch" for the first down? The throw and catch for the TD. Some other penalty? Maybe that Bellichek left the game early? What?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Did I miss something? That article never said what they were whining about other than the last 100 seconds of the game. What specifically are they complaining about? The supposed Manning "in the grasp"? The "catch" for the first down? The throw and catch for the TD. Some other penalty? Maybe that Bellichek left the game early? What?
    To:
    National Football League; Commissioner Roger Goodell

We the fans of the New England Patriots demand that the National Football League and Commissioner Roger Goodell review the last 1:40 minutes of the Super Bowl held February 3rd 2008. At 1:22 in the fourth quarter, after Jacobs attained a first down the clock was stopped. The following are the rules regarding clock management in a game.

Nowhere in the above rules does it state that in the conditions of what was happening on the clock should be stopped. Also in addition to this six seconds were added to the game clock. Had this illegal clock stoppage not occurred there would have been 40 seconds less time on the clock, 46 seconds less if you consider the six seconds added on after the play. This means that after that play, if the clock was running the way it is supposed to by the rulebook, there would only be 42 seconds left on the clock. Furthermore if this was not enough on the subsequent play time was not taken off during the play followed by a random flashing of numbers on the clock.

The following drive took the Giants a total of 52 seconds on the game clock from the point that six seconds were added to the clock. However if the time was managed the way it was supposed to be there would have been no time left on the clock after Eli Manning was tackled at :50 seconds on the game clock. This irrefutable proof demands that Super Bowl XLII be reviewed from the point of the first illegal stoppage.

We the fans of the NFL demand that Commissioner investigate this matter as it is in his ability and it is his responsibility. The following is what the commissioner may do in this matter.

http://www.petitiononline.com/XLIItrut/petition.html

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I signed.....
    And your reason for signing it is?
    :-\

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Another thing about this is...doesn't matter how many signatures they get...even, if for some odd reason, goodell does look at the end of the game...what makes anyone think he's gonna give the game to the pats, or have a superbowl 'rematch'?...or even admit that it was this "conspiracy" or unfair...which it wasn't...it's a wasted effort.

"singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I signed.....

I may be wrong...but they probably want Moss to have a ring...lol...

"KrackerJack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I signed.....

Of course they did!

"singersp" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I signed.....

Of course they did!

Oh yes! I forgot, Moss plays for the Patriots, it has to have been a conspiracy!, there's no other explanation.... :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast