Prophet Guest

Cry Mikey Williams, Cry.

KFFL
    Lions | Williams sounds off after being inactive again
    Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:36:48 -0700

Michael Rosenberg, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions WR Mike Williams sounded off after being inactive for another game Sunday, Sept. 17. "The way the organization is going under (head coach Rod) Marinelli, it's going to need a poster boy for what's wrong," Williams said. "Every new beginning needs a poster boy for why the other way didn't work. I know that as well as Charles (Rogers) did. I know how hard he worked coming off his (first collarbone) injury. I know how hard they were on him before he got hurt again. And then he kind of got thrown under the bus. They need a poster boy for where this organization is going." Marinelli is all about hard work and discipline. Mike Williams thinks he brings both. The Lions obviously don't think so. There is no doubt that the Lions have portrayed Williams as lazy and overweight. The only question is whether they are right. "I've given up on trying to figure out what it is, or what it has been or what it's gonna be," Williams said. "The only thing I look at is coming to practice and putting the maximum effort I can put into it. Y'all go ask the powers that be. I don't know what to say." Williams' complaint clearly goes beyond this week or even the coaching staff. There is a fundamental lack of trust between Williams and team president Matt Millen's organization.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Cry Mikey Williams, Cry.

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Lions | Williams sounds off after being inactive again
    Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:36:48 -0700

Michael Rosenberg, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions WR Mike Williams sounded off after being inactive for another game Sunday, Sept. 17. "The way the organization is going under (head coach Rod) Marinelli, it's going to need a poster boy for what's wrong," Williams said. "Every new beginning needs a poster boy for why the other way didn't work. I know that as well as Charles (Rogers) did. I know how hard he worked coming off his (first collarbone) injury. I know how hard they were on him before he got hurt again. And then he kind of got thrown under the bus. They need a poster boy for where this organization is going." Marinelli is all about hard work and discipline. Mike Williams thinks he brings both. The Lions obviously don't think so. There is no doubt that the Lions have portrayed Williams as lazy and overweight. The only question is whether they are right. "I've given up on trying to figure out what it is, or what it has been or what it's gonna be," Williams said. "The only thing I look at is coming to practice and putting the maximum effort I can put into it. Y'all go ask the powers that be. I don't know what to say." Williams' complaint clearly goes beyond this week or even the coaching staff. There is a fundamental lack of trust between Williams and team president Matt Millen's organization.

So why would you draft the guy lol.

Not only did they not need a WR they drafted one that they do not trust.

Matt Millen sucks gonads.

digital420 is online now Team Alumni

this just makes me sooo much happier that we have Studwell in there during draft day wars.. and they knew to take T.w orver m.crybabyW

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

Del said it best.

Matt Millen is the entire problem.

Millen is a complete moron.

Detroit has good players and they underachieve because of Matt's stupid "I know best imput"

"VICTORY IS MINE!"