Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Crazy Monday Night Game

    Anyone watching the preview on ESPN? CRAAAZY stuff going on before the game....fistfights, bizarre midfield team scrums..

    wow

  2. #2
    vikings6490's Avatar
    vikings6490 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    Wow! Crazy stuff
    Thanks MF

  3. #3
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    Kevin Mathis and Jerimiah Trotter were ejected, like you said wow
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  4. #4
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    "FuadFan" wrote:
    Kevin Mathis and Jerimiah Trotter were ejected, like you said wow
    Really?!

    Bad stuff, whats going on?

  5. #5
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    yah that's some crazy stuff. the first thing didn't suprise me too much, but when they got back at midfield and look like they were about to all start fighting, i definately found that suprising. should a pretty entertaining game to watch, two of the better teams in the NFl going at on MNF and they almost start a brawl, man i'm envisioning some hard hits in this game

    Thanks Josdin

  6. #6
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    Kevin Mathis and Jerimiah Trotter were ejected, like you said wow
    Really?!

    Bad stuff, whats going on?
    Trotter and Mathis started talking trash to each other, and threw a punch so they both got ejected from the game. it was funny because the officials used the replay booth to see if their was any punches thrown. then all the players for both teams, joined in the middle of the field and started talking trash and pushing each other. that's all that happened :lol:

    Thanks Josdin

  7. #7
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    Kevin Mathis and Jerimiah Trotter were ejected, like you said wow
    Really?!

    Bad stuff, whats going on?
    Trotter and Mathis started talking trash to each other, and threw a punch so they both got ejected from the game. it was funny because the officials used the replay booth to see if their was any punches thrown. then all the players for both teams, joined in the middle of the field and started talking trash and pushing each other. that's all that happened :lol:
    Oh, thats all :roll: :lol:


    Darnit, I have the Falcons Defense/ST and their CB got tossed :evil: :lol:

  8. #8
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    Kevin Mathis and Jerimiah Trotter were ejected, like you said wow
    Really?!

    Bad stuff, whats going on?
    Trotter and Mathis started talking trash to each other, and threw a punch so they both got ejected from the game. it was funny because the officials used the replay booth to see if their was any punches thrown. then all the players for both teams, joined in the middle of the field and started talking trash and pushing each other. that's all that happened lol
    Oh, thats all roll lol


    Darnit, I have the Falcons Defense/ST and their CB got tossed evil lol
    i have the bills!!!! 5 turnovers baby!

























    Go vikes!!

  9. #9
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    I wonder if they'll forfeit 5% of their salary for not playing in the game.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  10. #10
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Crazy Monday Night Game

    I wonder how much this will help the running attack of the Falcons. Trotter isn't a every down LB but he is their running down LB.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 07:47 AM
  2. QB Rotation for Monday Night Game
    By Property0f in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 07:06 PM
  3. Predictions for Monday Night Game
    By whackthepack in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 09:06 AM
  4. Monday Night game in Indy
    By CVGVIKE in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:09 PM
  5. Monday Night
    By ItalianStallion in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •