Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

"davike" wrote:
    "Lynch" wrote:
    A crazy man who goes by the name Cheesy have send me lots of PM how I deserve to go to hell and that I´m an animal and such. Why? Just becuase I said I didnt belive in god. it seems like those from Green Bay are a lil bit wacky but i´m sure I knew that already ;D
    I think Cheesey is a good guy and this is in his defense. This is what he wrote me.

If you want to see what the whole talk was about, go into the "Atrium" area here, and look at the "Atheist" thread he started. I told him my belief in the Bible, and what it says. I NEVER told him to "Go to hell" as he states. Quite the opposite. All i stated is that i believe what the Bible says, and thus wanted everyone to NOT go to hell, just as God states.
    I guess in today's world, all you have to do is believe in God, and you are label a "crazy man".
    You might not agree with Cheesey or you might agree with him, but I think he was making his points in a very nice, civil way and was not pushing his beliefs on anyone.

Here is a link to the thread: http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11289
    For a Packer fan Cheesey is a good dude.

davike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

"vikingivan" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Lynch" wrote:
    A crazy man who goes by the name Cheesy have send me lots of PM how I deserve to go to hell and that I´m an animal and such. Why? Just becuase I said I didnt belive in god. it seems like those from Green Bay are a lil bit wacky but i´m sure I knew that already ;D
    I think Cheesey is a good guy and this is in his defense. This is what he wrote me.

If you want to see what the whole talk was about, go into the "Atrium" area here, and look at the "Atheist" thread he started. I told him my belief in the Bible, and what it says. I NEVER told him to "Go to hell" as he states. Quite the opposite. All i stated is that i believe what the Bible says, and thus wanted everyone to NOT go to hell, just as God states.
    I guess in today's world, all you have to do is believe in God, and you are label a "crazy man".
    You might not agree with Cheesey or you might agree with him, but I think he was making his points in a very nice, civil way and was not pushing his beliefs on anyone.

Here is a link to the thread: http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11289
    For a Packer fan Cheesey is a good dude.
    Yes he is.

All beliefs aside.... I hate to admit it, but Lynch, the Vikes fan, was the one who lost it and started acting like an idiot about the whole thing.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234