Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Lynch is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Go to the "Free Beer" Forum and introduce yourself.
    U really want me to do that?? Ok Im going to... tomorrow when I can think clearer

  2. #12
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Go to the "Free Beer" Forum and introduce yourself.
    You da man Shock!

  3. #13
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    Ahh.....What????

  4. #14
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "davike" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "Lynch" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    Well that was probably the wierdest message i have ever read on here.....What is the point of it?
    that Green Bay people is a lil bit mentaly disturbed and I think some of them are creepy? And that Vikings will probably crush them?
    Ok its a lil bit weird.

    But they are weirder!!
    Are you even a Viking fan, you weirdo?

    Better yet, are you related to Mr. Woo?
    :-\
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing. By the way.....where is Woo been lately?
    who dares to question the presence of the all powerful WOO!!!
    im right werre ive always been. waiting to pounce... lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  5. #15
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    Ahhh, this is where the banned trolls of the Packerforum retreat to when they have no where else to run. Bravo!

  6. #16
    Lynch is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "pack93z" wrote:
    Ahhh, this is where the banned trolls of the Packerforum retreat to when they have no where else to run. Bravo!
    [left]Run? it will be u that will be running from me and the rest of ur packer buddies![/left]

  7. #17
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "Lynch" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Ahhh, this is where the banned trolls of the Packerforum retreat to when they have no where else to run. Bravo!
    [left]Run? it will be u that will be running from me and the rest of ur packer buddies![/left]
    It was a joke man.

    pack93z has been here all off two hours and he has a few more post than you.
    Feel free to catch up to him but keep it a bit more cordial.
    As fas as I am concerned you two are both newbs and need to walk the straight and narrow.
    We need to learn your webalities a bit more.

    Play nice!

    8)

  8. #18
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Lynch" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Ahhh, this is where the banned trolls of the Packerforum retreat to when they have no where else to run. Bravo!
    [left]Run? it will be u that will be running from me and the rest of ur packer buddies![/left]
    It was a joke man.

    pack93z has been here all off two hours and he has a few more post than you.
    Feel free to catch up to him but keep it a bit more cordial.
    As fas as I am concerned you two are both newbs and need to walk the straight and narrow.
    We need to learn your webalities a bit more.

    Play nice!

    8)
    webalities, I like that.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #19
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "C" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Lynch" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Ahhh, this is where the banned trolls of the Packerforum retreat to when they have no where else to run. Bravo!
    [left]Run? it will be u that will be running from me and the rest of ur packer buddies![/left]
    It was a joke man.

    pack93z has been here all off two hours and he has a few more post than you.
    Feel free to catch up to him but keep it a bit more cordial.
    As fas as I am concerned you two are both newbs and need to walk the straight and narrow.
    We need to learn your webalities a bit more.

    Play nice!

    8)
    webalities, I like that.
    I better use that in a sentence again just to get use to it.

    C mac D's webality was hard to stomach when he first got here to PPO, but now his webality has blossomed into a beautiful purple flower in the midst of spring.

    You were an awnry cuss!

    As they say to hell and back.


    You might have been the inspiration for the word webalities.

    JK C mac D!

    Glad you liked it.

    Maybe we can see that dove cry again.
    That was awesome.

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: Crazy man on Packerforum.com

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Lynch" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Ahhh, this is where the banned trolls of the Packerforum retreat to when they have no where else to run. Bravo!
    [left]Run? it will be u that will be running from me and the rest of ur packer buddies![/left]
    It was a joke man.

    pack93z has been here all off two hours and he has a few more post than you.
    Feel free to catch up to him but keep it a bit more cordial.
    As fas as I am concerned you two are both newbs and need to walk the straight and narrow.
    We need to learn your webalities a bit more.

    Play nice!

    8)
    webalities, I like that.
    I better use that in a sentence again just to get use to it.

    C mac D's webality was hard to stomach when he first got here to PPO, but now his webality has blossomed into a beautiful purple flower in the midst of spring.

    You were an awnry cuss!

    As they say to hell and back.


    You might have been the inspiration for the word webalities.

    JK C mac D!

    Glad you liked it.

    Maybe we can see that dove cry again.
    That was awesome.
    Because it's you...

    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Our Friends at PackerForum.Com
    By Sajid28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?
    By marstc09 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 12:23 PM
  3. www.packerforum.com
    By packerforum in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 04:49 PM
  4. www.packerforum.com - Packer Forum Website
    By packerforum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •