Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    laujesse is offline Starter

Re: Cowturds finalizing deal with Leonard Davis

?... then were is all this emotion coming from? I dont see you this upset about any of the other FA signings.

Did you watch him play? Did you see every Viking he got his hands on including Pat Williams go backwards?

Or did you just read an artical about how he never made the pro bowl and how he never reached his potential which I might add is higher than any G/RT in the history of the game. He is not a LT he is a power RT or a G and the most gifted(didnt say best) one to ever grace the NFL. He is not a fat TE like most high drafted OL so he gets picked on.

The Cardinals got told he was not coming back. You cant pay someone 11mil in a franchise hold who sayes he has no interest in playing for you and has at least 20 mil in the bank if he blew most of it...

We will have to agree to disagree and we shall pick this up at the end of next season I am scheduling it on Access now.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"laujesse" wrote:
    ?... then were is all this emotion coming from? I dont see you this upset about any of the other FA signings.

Did you watch him play? Did you see every Viking he got his hands on including Pat Williams go backwards?

Or did you just read an artical about how he never made the pro bowl and how he never reached his potential which I might add is higher than any G/RT in the history of the game. He is not a LT he is a power RT or a G and the most gifted(didnt say best) one to ever grace the NFL. He is not a fat TE like most high drafted OL so he gets picked on.

The Cardinals got told he was not coming back. You cant pay someone 11mil in a franchise hold who sayes he has no interest in playing for you and has at least 20 mil in the bank if he blew most of it...

We will have to agree to disagree and we shall pick this up at the end of next season I am scheduling it on Access now.
    Schedule it!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

The fact is that Leonard Davis is not a Very good tackle, he is a guard.
    And you'll have a hard time convincing anyone here or in the league that he deserves more money than Hutchinson.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    And you'll have a hard time convincing anyone here or in the league that he deserves more money than Hutchinson.
    It is my opinion... doesnt have to be anybody elses.

If Hutch were a FA this year he would have gotten more than any of these guys this is true. He is not a FA though and we got price protection for starting our order early.

He is more talented(not better) than Hutch though and was worth every penny of what he got way more so than "the skipper" or god forbid... Dockery now there is a contract that made me ill.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"laujesse" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

If Hutch were a FA this year he would have gotten more than any of these guys this is true. He is not a FA though and we got price protection for starting our order early.

He is more talented(not better) than Hutch though and was worth every penny of what he got way more so than "the skipper" or god forbid... Dockery now there is a contract that made me ill.
    If by talent you mean size, rather than intelligence, athleticism and technique.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    POSTED 4:49 p.m. EST, March 4, 2007
    None of them -- Davis, Steinbach, Kris Dielman, or Derrick Dockery -- have ever been to the Pro Bowl.
    Makes me wonder if we're now going to see an O-lineman value "bubble" start in the NFL...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "laujesse" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

If by talent you mean size, rather than intelligence, athleticism and technique.
    Yeah, he's talented...but LAZY.
    Give me less talented but harder working ANY DAY!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "laujesse" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

So what you are both saying is that he lacks these qualities and he is also LAZY.

My question to you two is did you get this info from actually watching him play and talking with his coaching staff or did you get this crap from asumptions you pulled out of the thin air about him...?
    :

He had a new Oline coach almost every year he was in ARZ. You should be able to find an artical from at least one of them quoting that he was a "lazy bunghole that lacks intelligence, athleticism and technique." right? Lets see it.

If he settled for the money he did he must have done at least one thing right.
    8)

Cajun, you never answered my question as to why you only got mad about this signing.

Tom Powers < Hetero

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    POSTED 4:49 p.m. EST, March 4, 2007
    None of them -- Davis, Steinbach, Kris Dielman, or Derrick Dockery -- have ever been to the Pro Bowl.
    Makes me wonder if we're now going to see an O-lineman value "bubble" start in the NFL...
    I dont think we have hit the top of the bubble yet but we have to be getting close.

They are the ones that win the games just as much if not more so than the RB's and QB's. Teams are starting to recognize it with green now.

I think it is obvious by now that I like Davis, I also think Dielman was a good signing and he definately belonged in the Pro Bowl.
    The Pro Bowl for Olineman is more like the president of the US vote, all you need is the most name recognition and some friends inside.

Tom Powers < Hetero

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast