Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Cowturds finalizing deal with Leonard Davis

And his contract is supposed to be MORE than the ones that the FA guards have received this year!
    NO THANKS!
    We already have an over-priced tackle here!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2787446
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Cowturds finalizing deal with Leonard Davis

POSTED 4:49 p.m. EST, March 4, 2007

DAVIS GETS BIG MONEY
    pft.com

Adam Schefter of the NFL Network reports that the Cowboys have given offensive lineman Leonard Davis a seven-year, $49.6 million contract, with $18.75 million in guaranteed money and $24 million paid out over the first three years of the contract.

The contract bests by $100,000 the deal signed on Friday by Eric "the Skipper" Steinbach in Cleveland.

The payout in guaranteed money falls far short of the $23 million that we heard Davis wanted
    But it's a great contract for a guy who has gotten no all-expenses-paid working vacations to Hawaii in six NFL seasons.

And Davis brings to four the total of lineman who got huge money in the past three days based apparently on potential.

None of them -- Davis, Steinbach, Kris Dielman, or Derrick Dockery -- have ever been to the Pro Bowl.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:

DAVIS GETS BIG MONEY
    pft.com

Adam Schefter of the NFL Network reports that the Cowboys have given offensive lineman Leonard Davis a seven-year, $49.6 million contract, with $18.75 million in guaranteed money and $24 million paid out over the first three years of the contract.

The contract bests by $100,000 the deal signed on Friday by Eric "the Skipper" Steinbach in Cleveland.

The payout in guaranteed money falls far short of the $23 million that we heard Davis wanted
    But it's a great contract for a guy who has gotten no all-expenses-paid working vacations to Hawaii in six NFL seasons.

And Davis brings to four the total of lineman who got huge money in the past three days based apparently on potential.

None of them -- Davis, Steinbach, Kris Dielman, or Derrick Dockery -- have ever been to the Pro Bowl.

next time just post a link to the article people will get edgy if you post the whole thing.

and we look smart as FUCK for signing hutch and using the poisen pill.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

DAVIS GETS BIG MONEY
    pft.com

next time just post a link to the article people will get edgy if you post the whole thing.

Yeah right, I already sent Florio an e-mail telling him I'm posting full articles with links and he can kiss my ass.
    He sent one back asking for my address and I gave him Cajun's.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

DAVIS GETS BIG MONEY
    pft.com

Yeah right, I already sent Florio an e-mail telling him I'm posting full articles with links and he can kiss my ass.
    He sent one back asking for my address and I gave him Cajun's.
    LMAO!!!

Good idea, lawyers are good at lying there way out of stuff
    ;D

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

hahaha good call he steals stuff from this site regualarly anyways.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Well there goes someone that could have helped out a lil

"Nephilim" wrote:
    He wanted WAY TOO MUCH money anyway!!!
    Screw that fat turd!!!

laujesse is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    Screw that fat turd!!!
    Well, he did fetch a pretty penny but you can't find a player with his phisical ability anywhere in the NFL period.
    He is a man child, he took less money to stay in Dallas. If you are saying that in frustration thats fine let me join you but if not...
    ???

We never had a shot at him he is from TX and U of Texas you knew where he was going... The only reason Washington got a trip was to hard close Dallas on the signing bonus. The last thing they wanted is Davis in Washington.

We never had a shot anyways but it would have been nice.

He was the only game changer in FA this year.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

"laujesse" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    Screw that fat turd!!!
    Well, he did fetch a pretty penny but you can't find a player with his phisical ability anywhere in the NFL period.
    He is a man child, he took less money to stay in Dallas. If you are saying that in frustration thats fine let me join you but if not...
    ???

We never had a shot at him he is from TX and U of Texas you knew where he was going... The only reason Washington got a trip was to hard close Dallas on the signing bonus. The last thing they wanted is Davis in Washington.

We never had a shot anyways but it would have been nice.

He was the only game changer in FA this year.
    A man-child???
    NO, I'm not frustrated...he DID want way too much for what he showed in his years in Arizona...and his performance there had NOTHING to do with how good or bad the team was performing.
    Fact of the matter is that he is a fat turd who has played WAY below his potential...and that is why the Cards let him go.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast