Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Re:Cowgirls release Adams and Hamlin

PackSux! wrote:
    tarkenton10 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    The Dallas Cowboys released five-time Pro Bowl left tackle Flozell Adams and safety Ken Hamlin on Friday, two years after both players signed long-term contracts.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8174c39c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

I think Hamlin would be a nice player to look at. He is a very capable safety and the only reason I think he was really released was because the Cowboys are targeting a safety with their 1st pick IMO (Mays, Thomas, Allen) who could be a long term answer. Hamlin has long been a solid S in the league. I'll pass on Adams though, he just not quick enough to keep up with the speed rushers and facing Peppers along with the rest of the NFC North would worry me.
    I like Hamlin too. Adams wouldn't be bad but he has been in the league 12 years. He can still be productive another few years. I think he is still better than McKinnie but that's my opinion. That posiiton scares me for next year.
    I would pick up both. I like Hamlin & Adams at least isn't a terd. Then we could trade dimpled cheek McKinney. I just don't like him any more, I am tired of his antics!!
    Your nuts, Adams is a waste of space even more then McKinnie. :unsure:

The funny thing is that I knew at least one person would say that but I wouldnt of guessed you.

I am sorry but at this point I am so disgusted with that fat terd I would take a Big Mac Value meal with a large coke for him.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:
    tarkenton10 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    The Dallas Cowboys released five-time Pro Bowl left tackle Flozell Adams and safety Ken Hamlin on Friday, two years after both players signed long-term contracts.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8174c39c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

I think Hamlin would be a nice player to look at. He is a very capable safety and the only reason I think he was really released was because the Cowboys are targeting a safety with their 1st pick IMO (Mays, Thomas, Allen) who could be a long term answer. Hamlin has long been a solid S in the league. I'll pass on Adams though, he just not quick enough to keep up with the speed rushers and facing Peppers along with the rest of the NFC North would worry me.
    I like Hamlin too. Adams wouldn't be bad but he has been in the league 12 years. He can still be productive another few years. I think he is still better than McKinnie but that's my opinion. That posiiton scares me for next year.
    I would pick up both. I like Hamlin & Adams at least isn't a terd. Then we could trade dimpled cheek McKinney. I just don't like him any more, I am tired of his antics!!

The funny thing is that I knew at least one person would say that but I wouldnt of guessed you.
    Waste of space? Really? I don't know about that. He's not the greatest LT by any means but he has been very productive for many years. This year he was pretty darn productive too although he had a couple of bad games. I would take him over McKinnie. That's for sure.
    And yet the Cowboys let both of them loose.

Makes one wonder why, if in fact they are still as good as you guys say they are.

Kindof brings back the discussions about Pace last year. Everyone was so sure he was gonna fix the Bores OL issues. Now you can't find anyone who will say they said that, unless of course, you use the PPO search funtion.
    I for one thought he had some left in the tank. I never said he would cure all their ills though. I thought he would be an upgrade over fat MAC and he may be. I just really, really want him gone (McKinnie). Nothing bugs me more than someone with great talent and wastes it. I would rather have someone who is not as talented and plays to the best of his ability. I wish we kept Art Hicks and traded McKinnie at this point.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

tarkenton10 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:
    tarkenton10 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    oaklandzoo24 wrote:

Waste of space? Really? I don't know about that. He's not the greatest LT by any means but he has been very productive for many years. This year he was pretty darn productive too although he had a couple of bad games. I would take him over McKinnie. That's for sure.
    And yet the Cowboys let both of them loose.

Makes one wonder why, if in fact they are still as good as you guys say they are.

Kindof brings back the discussions about Pace last year. Everyone was so sure he was gonna fix the Bores OL issues. Now you can't find anyone who will say they said that, unless of course, you use the PPO search funtion.
    I for one thought he had some left in the tank. I never said he would cure all their ills though. I thought he would be an upgrade over fat MAC and he may be. I just really, really want him gone (McKinnie). Nothing bugs me more than someone with great talent and wastes it. I would rather have someone who is not as talented and plays to the best of his ability. I wish we kept Art Hicks and traded McKinnie at this point.
    I'm tracking with respect to Big Mac. For the life of me I don't know why they don't just jettison his big ass and go and trade the Ravens Big Mac for Gaither.

Both players could use a new start someplace else. Maybe all the rumors are true about Jared......You know, the ones that say he is as lazy as Big Mac.

Again, maybe a trade between the teams would motivate both of thier underachieving asses.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12