Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Cowboys Safety Keith Davis shot!

an end...

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"Ultrapurple" wrote:
    Hmmm,...Feel bad for him,.....I don't think I do. Get shot once, could be a freak thing. Get shot again a couple of years later and you have to ask what kind of choices are you making that puts your life in jepordy, as well as a potential multi-million dollar career?

What would anyone say if Big Ben had another Motorcycle wreck next year and wasn't wearing a helmet again? Those who do not learn from their past are doomed to repeat it. How can people have what most would consider the ultimate of American dreams layed at their feet, and let it slip through their fingers (ala Onterrio Smith, Ricky Williams etc, etc).

Feel bad for him,.....no,......feel bad for his family, feel bad for everyone in his life that is depending on him.
    Here, here. Especially since he's a no-name, there shouldn't be people shooting him b/c of his career (i.e. Ace Ventura Pet Detective sh!t) so he must be into some things where he makes some dangerous enemies, more than likely drugs. I don't feel too bad unless he can clear his name.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

This dude is lucky.. He has survived multiple gun shot wounds on 2 seperate occasions now.. Most people don't survive 1 time of being shot, and he has twice now.. Hey Davis, can you spell L U C K Y ?

6-KINGS Guest

Watching the DFW local news right now.
    He is ok.
    Will release in 24 hours.
    This is the 2nd time he has been shot.

2003 he was shot twice outside a strip club here.
    Me thinks he might run with the wrong folks.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

hm... sucks. but i wonder what he was up to

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

His agent just said he could probably go into TC if it started tomorrow.

Btw he started 15 games last year.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Cowboys | Agent comments about K. Davis
    Sun, 16 Jul 2006 16:22:34 -0700

Jaime Aron, of the Associated Press, reports agent Curtis Stephens said the injuries suffered by Dallas Cowboys S Keith Davis in a shooting were minor and that Davis expected to be released late Sunday or Monday, July 16 or 17 from the hospital. "He's going to fully recover and he's in good spirits," Stephens said. "Everything is being done on a precautionary basis. Two physicians both gave him a thumbs up. If camp opened tomorrow, he'd like to think he'd be there tomorrow." Cowboys' spokesman Rich Dalrymple said the team had no comment. This is the second time in three years that Davis has been shot. He was an innocent bystander last time, and this time Stephens said the player was driving home from a family vacation. Dallas police Sr. Cpl. Jamie Matthews said police were investigating motives and suspects.

Cowboys | Davis able to joke about shooting
    Mon, 17 Jul 2006 05:17:27 -0700

The Dallas Morning News reports Dallas Cowboys S Keith Davis said it was a blessing to be able to joke about having a bullet graze the back of his head and another lodge in his thigh. He was shot while driving along Interstate 635 early Sunday morning, July 16. "I was just minding my own business driving home, and I didn't quite make it," he said. "I'm a victim." Police said Davis was driving west on the highway near the Dallas North Tollway about 5 a.m. Sunday. A dark-colored vehicle with tinted windows pulled alongside his candy-apple red Chevrolet Impala with 22-inch rims, and someone inside shot at him and his passenger several times, leaving five bullet holes in the rear passenger door, blowing off the inside door panel and shredding the back seats. His passenger drove Davis to RHD Memorial Medical Center in Farmers Branch. Cowboys' spokesman Rich Dalrymple said Sunday that the team would have no comment about the shooting.

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

You know, its not like these guys haven't busted their asses to get where they are today. Then to basically flush all that hard work down the drain for what?

As for Davis, Can't honestly say what the problem is, but a good guess that he is hanging with the wrong crowd.

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

You know, its not like these guys haven't busted their asses to get where they are today. Then to basically flush all that hard work down the drain for what?

As for Davis, Can't honestly say what the problem is, but a good guess that he is hanging with the wrong crowd.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    hm... sucks. but i wonder what he was up to
    OR whose wife or girlfriend he's messing with!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast