Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Cowboys release Adam "Pac Man" Jones

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Bring him in...
    I don't need a boy scout. What trouble can he get into on the Vikes?
    :-\ ;D

Seriously, At this point anything that could fix our PR/KR teams in welcomed. I don't care, I just want someone that can gain real yards. He had a terrible year last year at Cb but he has been known as a game changer at the position. Play him at nickle and we go from having no depth to being pretty deep
    Your sh*t'n me right?
    sadly, he's not.
    Do we even return kicks anymore?
    We return 1 kick or punt for a TD ever year. There are teams that do that multiple times a game.
    We need CB help as gordons health is an issue. I don't care about morals, and image. I care about wins and the product that is displayed on Sundays. I guess having a clean image and a team that leave Minnosota is what is important to you.
    Get me some wins an dI don't care who gets them, Pac man or Mario.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Pacman is not even that good. Talk about overrated players.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Bring him in...

Seriously, At this point anything that could fix our PR/KR teams in welcomed. I don't care, I just want someone that can gain real yards. He had a terrible year last year at Cb but he has been known as a game changer at the position. Play him at nickle and we go from having no depth to being pretty deep
    Your sh*t'n me right?
    sadly, he's not.
    We return 1 kick or punt for a TD ever year. There are teams that do that multiple times a game.
    We need CB help as gordons health is an issue. I don't care about morals, and image. I care about wins and the product that is displayed on Sundays. I guess having a clean image and a team that leave Minnosota is what is important to you.
    name one team thats done it multple times in a game that hasn't had Devon hester returning for them.

having that happen is extremely rare, many teams go entire seasons without a return TD. I think its more the ST coordinator than the returner,
    even AD when given the chance hasn't done much this year.
    CT can't do much returning kicks this year, Reynaud had one ok return, and thats it.
    nobody seems to be able to get much off of kick returns, i'm not sure if its the coach, or the blocking or the returner.
    I suspect its a combination of the 3.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Damn I wish we could have a 157 roster instead of that shitty 53 to be able to say "sign him" when every football player is available

:
    El underdog.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Bring him in...

Your sh*t'n me right?
    sadly, he's not.
    Well maybe you should be a Dallas fan, they don't seem to have any moral control on there team. They continue to put peices in place like TO and Pacman only to have be a distraction to the entire team and a label I don't want. Why you want to bring in a guy like Pacman who not only can't control himself off the field but on the field, his dumb pentalties, lackluster coverage and return abilites were straight garbage.

It sure would be nice to get more explosive on kick returns, I've said this for along time. I think Darius Reynaud and Jaymar Johnson are going to give us some nice explosiveness on both Punts and Kicks. I'll take that over a PacMan any day of week. WIth what we got going in terms of great locker room chemistry and work atmosphere the last thing I want to start doing is adding a cancer to the mix.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I'm interested in his talent.

Unfortunately he fails as a human being.

He appears better suited for target practice in the middle east.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"ThorSPL" wrote:

Not a bad idea... he loves guns so much, let's suit him up and send him over seas.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:

Not a bad idea... he loves guns so much, let's suit him up and send him over seas.
    him and plax...

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Bring him in...

Your sh*t'n me right?
    sadly, he's not.
    name one team thats done it multple times in a game that hasn't had Devon hester returning for them.

having that happen is extremely rare, many teams go entire seasons without a return TD. I think its more the ST coordinator than the returner,
    even AD when given the chance hasn't done much this year.
    CT can't do much returning kicks this year, Reynaud had one ok return, and thats it.
    nobody seems to be able to get much off of kick returns, i'm not sure if its the coach, or the blocking or the returner.
    I suspect its a combination of the 3.
    Jets...

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Bring him in...

Your sh*t'n me right?
    sadly, he's not.
    Well maybe you should be a Dallas fan, they don't seem to have any moral control on there team. They continue to put peices in place like TO and Pacman only to have be a distraction to the entire team and a label I don't want. Why you want to bring in a guy like Pacman who not only can't control himself off the field but on the field, his dumb pentalties, lackluster coverage and return abilites were straight garbage.

It sure would be nice to get more explosive on kick returns, I've said this for along time. I think Darius Reynaud and Jaymar Johnson are going to give us some nice explosiveness on both Punts and Kicks. I'll take that over a PacMan any day of week. WIth what we got going in terms of great locker room chemistry and work atmosphere the last thing I want to start doing is adding a cancer to the mix.
    I don't care about cancers. I believe the term is drape dup by the media. In the locker room, guys aren all buddy buddy and you aren't goign to like a lot of your teammates.
    JJ is going to do nathing. He is not talented enough and was a reach, said it last year and I will say it this year again. I have been screaming DR from the day we signed him. He is not a punt return.

I don't think Pac is overrated. I think people forge tthat he didn't have a full offseason sinc eserving his suspension and he was injuried. Give him time and he can be the playmaker we was at Tenn. Heck he has to be better than Sapp?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast