Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    purplehelmut's Avatar
    purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central WV
    Posts
    415

    Cowboys getting booed at home

    I love when the Cowboys miss the playoffs!
    Them getting booed at the last game at Texas Stadium is wonderful.
    What great defense- they got clocked as well as outsmarted.
    Some may hate the Pack or the Bears but my hatred of the Cowboys borders on obsessive.
    Hey Jerry, how 'bout them Cowboys?
    Time to retool- AGAIN.
    Game just ended- boo birds everywhere.
    May the knashing of teeth begin!
    My weekend will be complete once we beat the Birds.

  2. #2
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    Giving up 60+ yard runs on back to back drives in that situation is unacceptable. (not that I feel bad about it lol)
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #3
    IMissCris is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    59

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    haha....only caught the second half on the web feed from NFLN, but was glad to see those last two Ravens scores....also, both were 70+ (77, 82)...and back-to-back plays no less

  4. #4
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    WOOOO!!

  5. #5
    LincolnVike is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    72

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    You know the Cowgirls get way too much attention when, for the owens/witten stats only, ESPN is showing the number of times they've been thrown to and the status of virtually every pass.
    ESPN is a couple of years behind in realizing that the Cowpukes are not America's team anymore.

  6. #6
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    Haha im soo happy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    "LincolnVike" wrote:
    You know the Cowgirls get way too much attention when, for the owens/witten stats only, ESPN is showing the number of times they've been thrown to and the status of virtually every pass.
    ESPN is a couple of years behind in realizing that the Cowpukes are not America's team anymore.
    agreed. the pats are americas team. or atleast they should be

  8. #8
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "LincolnVike" wrote:
    You know the Cowgirls get way too much attention when, for the owens/witten stats only, ESPN is showing the number of times they've been thrown to and the status of virtually every pass.
    ESPN is a couple of years behind in realizing that the Cowpukes are not America's team anymore.
    agreed. the pats are americas team. or atleast they should be
    i think the pats are prolly one of the most hated teams out their

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "LincolnVike" wrote:
    You know the Cowgirls get way too much attention when, for the owens/witten stats only, ESPN is showing the number of times they've been thrown to and the status of virtually every pass.
    ESPN is a couple of years behind in realizing that the Cowpukes are not America's team anymore.
    agreed. the pats are americas team. or atleast they should be
    i think the pats are prolly one of the most hated teams out their
    i think they are too. but im sure the cowgirls are too.

    but i believe philly should also maybe be it. because tech. america started there

  10. #10
    Forever Vikings's Avatar
    Forever Vikings is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39

    Re: Cowboys getting booed at home

    If any team is "America's team" (a stupid term to begin with), I would really argue for the Steelers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Manufactured home living (No longer called 'Mobile Home')
    By STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 02:54 PM
  2. Enough Cowboys!
    By Bdubya in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 04:22 PM
  3. Home opener vs. Cowboys SOLD OUT, who is going to be there!?
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 09:08 PM
  4. Cowboys
    By Cissney the Viking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:23 PM
  5. Greatest thing" The Pack Fans Booed their team!!
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •