Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Cowboys

Are they a legitimate playoff contender?

I know we have some Cowboy fans on here, I would like to here what is up.

Cowboys

I have been impressed with Parcells this season.

He used to be, in years past, a rude awnry cuss. This year, he has just been a awnry cuss. I have watched him be blunt and honest with the media and he has set a lot of boundries. His answers have been comical at times.

I also like how he has faught for Vinny and the team to have a chance and not give into Jerry Jones demands to play the young Henson. The Jones vs Parcell hasn't been a public thing as far as I have heard but you know he has had to fight.

If they had the same D they had last year, I mean if the players would play like they did last year, they would be giving the Eagles a run for the top. Also, they needed the O line and JulesJones to play like they have the last two games, all year long.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Cowboys

I don't think so. I'd love it, don't get me wrong... but I don't think the 'boys are a serious threat. Seattle has the best record of any team they've beat at 6-6. they may get in because of a pathetic NFC, but not because they're a good team.

Cowboys

Is Julius Jones legit? He played a little early on in the year before getting hurt but didn't look as impressive as he does now.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Cowboys

f*ck those cowgirls!!!! i hate those bastards. they are like the old fudgepackers. and san fran. and miami,oak,pitt.lol and the skins, cant leave them out. and the rams, them either. damn, i dont like anybody but the vikes!!!!! lol

Cowboys

"vikes can do" wrote:
    f*ck those cowgirls!!!! i hate those bastards. they are like the old fudgepackers. and san fran. and miami,oak,pitt.lol and the skins, cant leave them out. and the rams, them either. damn, i dont like anybody but the vikes!!!!! lol
    No one is asking you to like them. If you don't want to hear about the General NFL topics, go back to the forum.

From what I have seen of their RB, they may be someone we seriously will be watching next year. If Parcell stays, he will rectify that D this off season. They may come back strong next year.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Cowboys

JJ looks good. Not sure on legit yet. Steven Jackson (though I'm biased) was the best back in the draft, and the fact that the boy's passed on him still bugs me :lol:

Cowboys

When I saw JJ, his size reminds me of Emmitt. It was almost like the wanted another Emmitt. Big JJ must have an affinity for the smaller backs or something.

I was surprised also about Jackson being passed over. I was watching the draft when that happened. I remember the anouncers really making a deal about it too.

I do think JJ might be just a little bit quicker than SJ on his burst. I have watched SJ a few times this season and maybe it is just his running style, which can be deceiving, that I couldn't see the burst as well. SJ does seem like the back that will bull people over with his size though.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Cowboys

Yep, jones looked like the real deal the other night against the hawks but i think the hawks have been recently giving up big yardage. THe previous week mcgahee ran all over the hawks at home. But i think jones could develop into a good back, sorta reminds me of eddie george for some reason.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Cowboys

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Yep, jones looked like the real deal the other night against the hawks but i think the hawks have been recently giving up big yardage. THe previous week mcgahee ran all over the hawks at home. But i think jones could develop into a good back, sorta reminds me of eddie george for some reason.
    Great Post HV All though I did not see the game they way the press discibes him could be a great up and comer 8)

but SIA i don't see the cowgirls making it this year [-X they are still rebuilding maybe two more years :-k and folks should watch out for them kind of like the #-o lions :shock:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast