Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. #71
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Cool NFL photos 2007



    Anyone still wondering why Richardson is starting FB for the NFC?

    Damn Image aint working

    TRICH

    Dammit! Will fix later.

    (Fixed it for ya - josdin)
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  2. #72
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cool NFL photos 2007

    "V" wrote:


    Anyone still wondering why Richardson is starting FB for the NFC?

    gol 'darnit Image aint working

    TRICH

    Dammit! Will fix later.
    Was this the one you wanted?

    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #73
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cool NFL photos 2007

    Easily my favorite photo of AD so far this season

    [img width=450 height=541]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/17/fullj.e5a4fbc2896222cc7a93403de3345c21/e5a4fbc2896222cc7a93403de3345c21-getty-75558049jd035_chicago_bears.jpg[/img]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #74
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Cool NFL photos 2007

    our coach:

    (just to have a bit of fun)

    [img width=450 height=668]http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/MNTO110121801_1024x768.jpg[/img]

  5. #75
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Cool NFL photos 2007

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Easily my favorite photo of AD so far this season

    [img width=450 height=541]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/17/fullj.e5a4fbc2896222cc7a93403de3345c21/e5a4fbc2896222cc7a93403de3345c21-getty-75558049jd035_chicago_bears.jpg[/img]
    Really? This one's mine:

    [img width=450 height=675]http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2007/09000d5d8053844b_gallery_600.jpg[/img]

  6. #76
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Cool NFL photos 2007

    Glad to see this thread didn't die out while I was gone.

  7. #77
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Cool NFL photos 2007

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V" wrote:


    Anyone still wondering why Richardson is starting FB for the NFC?

    gol 'darnit Image aint working

    TRICH

    Dammit! Will fix later.
    YES!
    Amazingly badass picture.

    Was this the one you wanted?

    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Would it be cool if I could get a sig
    By PurpleHornsOfDestruction in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:38 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 08:06 PM
  4. When you go to bed! Cool!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 04:30 PM
  5. THIS GUY IS COOL
    By PURPLEPOWER in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 03:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •