Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    darkarkitekt is offline Training Camp

Conspiracy Theory on Spygate....

Roger Goodell and the NFL destroyed the tapes confiscated from the New England Patriots because they included the walkthrough of the Rams practice prior to the Superbowl.
    This tape would mean extreme scrutiny from fans and legislators alike as well as the integrity of the NFL being damaged beyond repair.

Re: Conspiracy Theory on Spygate....

i agree actually
    There has to be something deeper in this. Roger Goodell has had a strict policy but his punishment on the Patriots. Weak. A first round draft pick in which they already have a top 10 pick. You need multiple picks over multiple years. Then suspicion rises with Goodell destroying all the evidence. The punishment was still weak in that Kraft owner of the Patriots gives Bellichek a raise smack in the middle of the investigation. Sounds like he felt confident the punishment wouldn't be of great significance. Like they knew Goodell was being forced to not make the punishment severe. If Im the commishioner Im adding something on for that slap on the face. It doesn't seem consistent for Goodell. The punishment was way too weak and he decides to destroy all the evidence. Just suspicious thats all.
    I'm not giving an answer to whats up or even saying that there is a conspiracy. What i am doing is giving you what seemed suspicious to me.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    As opposed to Bug Selig using a current Red Sox director to investigate PED use in MLB...an investigation that conveniently found exactly NO current Red Sox players as being users?
    Jerry Jones has an even MORE direct reason to discredit Specter...he actually has a direct monetary stake in the NFL Network.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I find it funny that people are just now reporting this... I want to pat them on the head and say, "Good job... you get a gold star!"

f*cking idiots... of course there's "ulterior motives" and stuff going on. Anyone who looks at the evidence and has half a brain knows that there's a lot going on behind the scenes. If somebody thinks we have "all the information"... they are pretty naive.

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    I find it funny that people are just now reporting this... I want to pat them on the head and say, "Good job... you get a gold star!"

f*cking idiots... of course there's "ulterior motives" and stuff going on. Anyone who looks at the evidence and has half a brain knows that there's a lot going on behind the scenes. If somebody thinks we have "all the information"... they are pretty naive.

The funny thing is that some people think that crappy video that was released with the cheerleaders in it was it.
    I'm sure the commish would take picks for that video.

There are plenty of people around that haven't thought a critical thought during their existence.
    The regurgitaters of media folks are at the top of the list.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"C" wrote:

What is most funny is that the Putzie crotchsniffers would believe this...but can't fathom that Belichick and Kraft are in bed together...especially since it was Kraft who lobbied most for the NFL owners to give Goodell the job.
    It goes both ways, my friends.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    .... It goes both ways, my friends.
    Did marr give you permission to use that phrase?
    Copyright infringement!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Copyright infringement!
    Wrong question Prophet.

Did WILDWOMAN give you permission to......? Kidding Marty
    El underdog.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Copyright infringement!
    He uses "my friend"...singular.

Besides, I can cite enough instances in the past where he allowed the unmitigated and free use of his signature phrase to be use here without public complaint.
    He therefore forfeits all rights and privileges associated with said phrase and is further barred from complaining about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast