Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colt McCoy.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Colt McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105412
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1105407
    Thta was one thread. I'm not searching through the bowels of PP.O for threads where you explain why drafting McCoy wouldn't be a good idea. They exist, you didn't like us to get him. I'm not the only one who is saying this either.
    Oh, yea, Mars and you together.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Quit it......:P

I did a quick search. 5 pages of threads come up. All of them echo what I just said.

None of them say that I was apposed to drafting him other than the height and I wouldn't burn a first round pick on him.
    2 is better than 1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105480
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105405
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1105402
    Here: http://purplepride.org/forum/55-vikings-2010-offseason-a-training-camp/1048239-2010-draft-the-ideal-quarterback-for-the-vikings?limit=15&start=75#1048546

Read through your posts. Pretty much all you talk about is how you think he'll have trouble seeing over the line.
    It reads...."Only knock on him I have"......LOL. Were is that bullshit flag? :P

JK, you didn't find anything were I said if they Browns gave up on him this year I think it was gonna be a mistake/to early? Pretty sure I've said that stuff all offseason. Heck I bet you can find some stuff were I thought he was doing better than I expected in some game notes last year.
    Backpedaling.....Some one finds proof and you brush it off. Typical.
    Proof of what? Surely not what you aluded to. Bullshit flag is still at full mast my friend. :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105484
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105480
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105405
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1105402
    Here: http://purplepride.org/forum/55-vikings-2010-offseason-a-training-camp/1048239-2010-draft-the-ideal-quarterback-for-the-vikings?limit=15&start=75#1048546

Read through your posts. Pretty much all you talk about is how you think he'll have trouble seeing over the line.
    It reads...."Only knock on him I have"......LOL. Were is that bullshit flag? :P

JK, you didn't find anything were I said if they Browns gave up on him this year I think it was gonna be a mistake/to early? Pretty sure I've said that stuff all offseason. Heck I bet you can find some stuff were I thought he was doing better than I expected in some game notes last year.
    Backpedaling.....Some one finds proof and you brush it off. Typical.
    Proof of what? Surely not what you aluded to. Bullshit flag is still at full mast my friend. :P
    Don't really care about your BS flag. 2 BS flags overpower 1.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105483
    Thta was one thread. I'm not searching through the bowels of PP.O for threads where you explain why drafting McCoy wouldn't be a good idea. They exist, you didn't like us to get him. I'm not the only one who is saying this either.

I did a quick search. 5 pages of threads come up. All of them echo what I just said.

None of them say that I was apposed to drafting him other than the height and I wouldn't burn a first round pick on him.
    2 wrongs don't make a right my friend. LOL, hell our good friend bleed searched all morning for something to back the claim up and couldn't.

Again, I say alot of things about collegiate players coming out, mostly cause I don't watch them play, but I don't ever recall ever saying anything as negative about McCoy as you alude to in your post just so you can play the right/wrong game.

So sad. Its alot more fun just to talk football with you than to play that silly game. I know as you and I have had good conversations before. :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105487

2 wrongs don't make a right my friend. LOL, hell our good friend bleed searched all morning for something to back the claim up and couldn't.

Again, I say alot of things about collegiate players coming out, mostly cause I don't watch them play, but I don't ever recall ever saying anything as negative about McCoy as you alude to in your post just so you can play the right/wrong game.

So sad. Its alot more fun just to talk football with you than to play that silly game. I know as you and I have had good conversations before. :P
    There are no wrongs so..............Once again I don't care to argue. I made my point. I am done. I am done wasting my time with conversations that lead no where. That is why I left for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105489
    There are no wrongs so..............Once again I don't care to argue. I made my point. I am done. I am done wasting my time with conversations that lead no where. That is why I left for a while.
    OK, I can live with that.

Its just that you went out of your way to engage me. I engaged back. Again, like to talk ball with ya.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1105318
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105317
    I was the biggest supporter of bringing McCoy here. I think I was ripped on by Marrdro. Glad I was right again.
    Yep.

McCoy was too small to ever become a legitimate QB, and he played in the spread O, meaning he'd never pan out. Or so Marrdro would have you believe.
    Where is that owned image when you need it?! :laugh:

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105487

LMAO! All morning? Don't flatter yourself, I spent no more than 2 minutes looking for a thread that supported exactly what I claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by "Johnson14" #1105530
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1105318
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105317
    I was the biggest supporter of bringing McCoy here. I think I was ripped on by Marrdro. Glad I was right again.
    Yep.

McCoy was too small to ever become a legitimate QB, and he played in the spread O, meaning he'd never pan out. Or so Marrdro would have you believe.
    Where is that owned image when you need it?! :laugh:
    I don't use them when I raise the bullshit flag. I think they are childish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123