Who is the 2006 NFL Coach of the Year?
* Brian Billick - added Steve McNair as his QB, took over play-calling duties and now the Ravens have secured a first-round bye at 12-3.
* Jeff Fisher - took a team going nowhere and bit the bullet with starting a rookie QB.
Now the Titans are in playoff contention and riding a six-game winning streak with the 2nd-youngest team in the NFL.
* Eric Mangini - the Jets are a serious playoff contender much quicker than anyone thought they would be with this rookie Head Coach at the helm.
* Sean Payton - the Saints were 3-13 and going nowhere fast a year ago.
Now they are 10-5 with a first-round bye and the most exciting offense in the NFL.
* Marty Schottenheimer - even with LT running for him, no one expected the Chargers to be 13-2 and looking like the Super Bowl favorite.
Great defense and steady play of first-year starter Phillip Rivers might finally be the ticket for Schottenheimer to reach the big game.
* Other - you got a different idea?