Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Clip of fan stripping ball from Favre...

"mrviking28" wrote:
    :evil4: That's just not right and not funny...HA HA HA HA!
    u guys are all crazy? I thought that was awesome. Even a regular guy off the street can tackle that POS farve and run it back for a TD. Its gonna be between us, greenbay and houston for the reggie bush sweepstakes.

Del Rio Guest

The ball being stripped was not particularly funny but that look on Favre's face right after; like a 4 year old baby that had her "I piss myself barbie" stolen from her at the playground...now that was some funny shit.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I plan on going to the bucs game this weekend and payin gamble a visit on the field and SPEARING HIS LEG

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Del Rio Guest

You would be pummeled to death by the rest of the Carolina defense!

Call me up I'll go.........

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I plan on going to the bucs game this weekend and payin gamble a visit on the field and SPEARING HIS LEG
    lets all get together and go to Chris Gamble's house. We'll show him how if feels to tear up your knees. :lol:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

lmao, honestly if I really wanted to I could, my best friend has season tickets and thier pretty close to the field.......maybe i'll have a couple beers and decide my answer

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

What's funny is that it was so easy for him to do!

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I know I'm going to be the Packer fan wet blanket, but that bothered me. A lot.

First of all, that guy could have had a knife. Or he could have been like that idiot trailer trash dude at the White Sox game a couple years ago.

Secondly, there was no penalty on the home team. In baseball, the home team gets penalized for interference. That coulda/shoulda been a penalty. The fact that the Cincy coach and players were laughing about it and admitting they were off balance with Favre's hurry up until that happened should be laughing matter.

Thirdly, it destroyed all momentum the Packers were generating. If you look at the play, Favre had a good pocket and was getting his "magic back", with Cincy back in their heels. Not saying he would have thrown a touchdown (or an interception), but it messed them up to the point where they didn't know which play they were running (the play they were going to run with the fan, or the next on the list in the hurry up), and he got sacked.

We'll never know, but he may have literally prevented the game from going into overtime. If there was a defensive penalty for that fan, the Packers would have had 1st and 10 on the Cincy 13 yard line and 26 seconds to work, and momentum still in their favor, and the clock stopped.

Instead, they were under pressure to restart the clock at any time, so they couldn't huddle, and the defense used the opportunity to get the right personell on the field and get set.

As I said, call me a Packer wet blanket, but that's something that shouldn't be factoring into a game.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i guess there is nothing worse than giving the ball away to a guy not even on the other team. just another turnover for farve.
    We're bringing purple back.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Like I said...6 picks, not 5!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast