Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Chris Henry will face retrial after hung jury - UPDATE: charges dropped

[size=13pt]Henry to face retrial after first trial resulted in hung jury[/size]

By James Walker
    ESPN.com

Updated: July 8, 2008, 5:04 PM ET

Former Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry will face a retrial in Hamilton County (Ohio) court next week for an assault charge after allegedly punching an 18-year-old in the face last March....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Chris Henry is destitute - Will face retrial after hung jury

[size=13pt]Attorney: Ex-Bengal Henry is destitute[/size]

From Wire Reports
    daytondailynews.com

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Despite making about $2.5 million since 2005 as a member of the Cincinnati Bengals, Chris Henry is so broke he wants taxpayers to pay for a record of his trial....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Get a fricken job you piece of pooh Chris Henry, you're probably not even qualified to change oil at Jiffy Lube. Can't stand to see these pampered idiots waste their lives and potential. I'm sure he never got his degree, and will go from living in a 360,000.00 house to a County Jail. That my friends is the price of a education... lets hope he learns something in this class.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurpleTide" wrote:

Get a fricken job you piece of pooh Chris Henry, you're probably not even qualified to change oil at Jiffy Lube. Can't stand to see these pampered idiots waste their lives and potential. I'm sure he never got his degree, and will go from living in a 360,000.00 house to a County Jail. That my friends is the price of a education... lets hope he learns something in this class.
    That will probably be that Meth is cheaper than crack.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Just read another great article on Hutch and then I get to something like this.

Gimme a fricken break.
    Poor man.
    Given the talent to play the game that all of us yutzs would do almost anything for and all he has to show for it is to cry broke?

Thanks for the read though my friend.

Makes me love this new ownership group and thier approach to bringing in quality players over skum like this as well as the rest of the owners for mandating to the new Commish to clean things up.

Sure hope they do thier part and this piece of trash never steps foot onto a NFL field again.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Gimme a fricken break.
    Poor man. Given the talent to play the game that all of us yutzs would do almost anything for and all he has to show for it is to cry broke?
    I can't feel sorry for this guy.
    He's been warned already, and still does stupid shit.
    its his own fault he's broke, and hopefully he has to get a real job like 99% of the rest of us do.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I'm not saying I feel sorry for Chris Henry he has shown he has a lot of growning up still.

It's just people use the 2.x million like he had that in his hands. He NEVER had that much in his hand. He generated that income.

Right off the bat half his signing bonus was taken by taxes, then their are agent fees, lawyers, etc. etc.

He probaly had at least 500K - 300K in the bank. Plus now AGENTS are really going to tax him because he needs them more then they need him. He is a headache client, the NFL is probaly going to ban him for the year if he loses this case. Plus he was not collecting money during his 8 game suspesion so yea he is probaly broke.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Vikes" wrote:
    I'm not saying I feel sorry for Chris Henry he has shown he has a lot of growning up still.

It's just people use the 2.x million like he had that in his hands. He NEVER had that much in his hand. He generated that income.

Right off the bat half his signing bonus was taken by taxes, then their are agent fees, lawyers, etc. etc.

He probaly had at least 500K - 300K in the bank. Plus now AGENTS are really going to tax him because he needs them more then they need him. He is a headache client, the NFL is probaly going to ban him for the year if he loses this case. Plus he was not collecting money during his 8 game suspesion so yea he is probaly broke.
    LOL, my financial councelor told me that if I had 385K in the bank I could retire today.
    Of course I struggled on military pay, living pay check to pay check for about 15 of my 22 years in the service.

I bet if someone gave me 2.x Mill I could find a better way to invest it than drugs or the other things that got him in the situation he is in. :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I bet if someone gave me 2.x Mill I could find a better way to invest it than drugs or the other things that got him in the situation he is in. :
    You also have life experience that you've learned from... Henry is just a kid, albeit a dumb one.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:

LOL, my financial councelor told me that if I had 385K in the bank I could retire today.
    Of course I struggled on military pay, living pay check to pay check for about 15 of my 22 years in the service.

But think of the chick you could be slammin with.

Ho's ain't free. ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast