Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Chmura calls Favre 'a selfish guy'

As much as I dislike Favre, American Chewie has no right to talk about anyone in GB. He disrespected his team, city & state.

I would agree Favre is being selfish about this issue but I do not think that Favre is a selfish person overall. He has dealt with his wife's breat cancer, his father's death, and his brother-in-law's death. He has been through a hard time and now to loose football is probably more than he can handle.

With that said, he needs to make a decision for his team's sake. And yes, they can cut him. Any good coach would if he continues to hurt the team.
    We can solve poverty today.

twiztedfait is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The Packers just need to show some balls and CUT HIM!

Of course, the Packers have no balls so they will continue to say "Yes sir, Mr. Favre! Whatever you say, Mr. Favre!" :lol:
    Oh man would there be uproar in GB if they cut him.

If I were in charge of the team I would have benched his ass last season....... And cut him after last year.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The Packers just need to show some balls.
    :shock:

Sometimes I wonder.

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

I love to hear the packers falling apart, and they think they have a chance if farve comes back

Thanks PurpleMafia

Bowchee is offline Rookie

This is really fun to watch. Like I said to the lone Packer fan at work BEFORE last season started - I don't ever want Favre to retire. He has mastered the art of the interception while keeping intact the adoration of a throng of goat-ropers living east of here.

"He's got heart." Yes, just like in the movies, it is true in life. If you want something really, really bad - a certain girl who doesn't know you exist, a championship, success at business - that is the most important part about attaining it - simply wanting it. And because you want it and NOBODY else really does, you DESERVE it. Sure. Let's all just hand over the trophy.

"Man, he can really zing that ball." Yea, that's a good one, too. I saw a MNF spotlight about this - every one of his receivers had broken or twisted fingers because of his throws. Sounds like an error in judgement to me. Isn't the idea to transfer the ball from your hands to the receiver's... successfully? Or are we back to that "strong intent" arguement again?
    "Usually the team that scores the most points is going to win it." - John Madden

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

When this all came out yesterday..... I was in heaven... While working I was listening to ESPN radio all day. They were ripping into him like he was Barry Bonds...The best part about it is that nobody I talked to wanted to talk about it (I live in WI) at all. If I brought it up, they were like "yeah, I heard it, strong words coming from a child molester". Funny thing is that last year When the team got in trouble with the boat issue I brought up Chmura and the SAME people were defending him....saying "he got aquitted". Now that he said something bad about their lord and Savior... they seem to sing a different tune.

Thanks Lotza!

Chmura on Favre

In the Tuesday April 6th San Gabriel Valley Tribune sports page's "Quote Of The Day" section, former Green Bay Packers tight end Mark Chmura had this to say about Brett Favre, who's contemplating retirement.....

"He's a selfish guy. He's a very selfish guy. And what people don't know, I'm not going to say this to throw the guy under the bus, but this is a guy from my arrest to my aquittal never called me one time."

LMMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Re: Chmura on Favre

HAHAHAHAHA, so the truth comes out!! :lol:

Re: Chmura on Favre

Exactly !!!!! The media, John Madden in particular, make this a$$bag out to be a saint. What burns me up about this guy is how the officials turn a blind eye EVERY TIME he gets in opposing players faces. If anyone does that to Favre, there's a flag for taunting! But not Favre, when he does it, it's called his desire to win.
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast