Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Safe to say all but one here don't think that. Hell, even Tad admits he's a bust.
    Unless I'm mistaken, not one of us on here is paying his paycheck. Starting paycheck by the way.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Come on...multiple seasons and many opportunities to prove himself is not enough time to call him a bust or success. He needs a little more grooming and a few more years to develop some pocket presence, and then MAYBE a couple more years after that to perfect his patented "jump pass all over your ass." After that, it's three seasons TOPS under a good veteran to learn how to read a D, which only leaves a season or two under some good tutelage to learn how to read the Polaroids right side up and the league will have an elite QB who will become the bane of defenses for years to come.
    Problem is, a bust doesn't equate to his current roster position or contract status.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, not one of us on here is paying his paycheck. Starting paycheck by the way.
    So the fact that he's getting paid as a starter makes him good? Well heck, why don't we call ole Rex Grossman and bring him over here?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    So the fact that he's getting paid as a starter makes him good? Well heck, why don't we call ole Rex Grossman and bring him over here?
    Like it or not, if your even on a NFL roster your a pretty damn good athlete. To be a starting NFL QB means you are even better.

Look I get that you don't like the kid, not sure why, he isn't a loud mouth, works damn hard and seems to be liked by all his teammates, and oh by the way, won on a team that the other QB could only get 49 yards of offense out of.

Great? No, Good, I think its safe to say that he is good.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Like it or not, if your even on a NFL roster your a pretty damn good athlete. To be a starting NFL QB means you are even better.

Look I get that you don't like the kid, not sure why, he isn't a loud mouth, works damn hard and seems to be liked by all his teammates, and oh by the way, won on a team that the other QB could only get 49 yards of offense out of.

Great? No, Good, I think its safe to say that he is good.
    Stop it, marr. You're just going to get hurt again.

Jackson sucks.

he's a nice guy, his team mates like him, and he is a good "Athlete"...but as a starting QB, he sucks wang.

His backup is a train wreck - but that doesn't make Jackson good.

And his starter money isn't even what our former backups were getting.

So stop....don't make me go through this again.

Caine
    Last edited by Caine; 03-07-2012 at 08:26 PM.

As much as I would like to agree with you Marr, TJack sucks. I will agree he's a nice guy and well liked but on his play alone...he's mediocre at best and always will be.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Like it or not, if your even on a NFL roster your a pretty damn good athlete.
    Oh my bad, I didn't realize that I was in an argument over whether he was a good athlete or not.

And where have I ever said I don't like him? Look at my posts, I'm sure you have them on some spreadsheet on your computer. I have always said he's a great teammate and people seem to like him, but that I don't believe he's starter material, which has been proven true. Being a starter doesn't mean you are starter material, not sure why you have so much trouble grasping that concept. If it seems like I don't like him, it's because people like you still think he can be any good and are preaching about his "athleticism".
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    What does this have to do with Childress again?

Last edited by singersp; 03-08-2012 at 06:26 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234