Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D
    Naw, I stole the quote from you, Z, Cajun or Prophet I think.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #22
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    Brad Childress is a waste of space.

    First and foremost the guy is ugly. Now he isn't Cowher ugly like I am going to beat your god damn face in with my chin ugly, or Gruden I haven't taken a shit in a week because I am saving it for your open neck hole ugly........he is I just wacked off on your chili cheese chalupa and shorted you .35 cents when I handed your change back ugly.

    So he is ugly, big deal right? Lets talk about coaching. His coaching is horrible. He took a powerhouse team that was at the top of it's game and turned into a joke. He brings in all his ex-eagles players who suck anyway and promote them to full time starters. The guy gets rid of Hank Basket, luckily for us Chilly sent him to the Eagles where he goes to do his shopping for has beens.

    His clock management is horrible, he throws the red flag like with a limp wrist.

    Even if he did allow an offensive cordinator to call the plays he would force him to sit upstair where he would be blinded by the lights off of our balding coaches head.

    Where the hell did we find this guy? Seriously I can't figure out why anyone wants to defend this guy and his kick ass offense. OK yeah I know other coaches have had rough starts but got it done after a few years, but this guy let M-Rob go on X-mas eve man, fired the multi millionair on the eve of christs birth. Allowing him the possibility of being picked up by another team so he could make a playoff run.

    Don't get me wrong I hope he can. But fact is all our losing is Childresses fault. That's a fact just look at him.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  3. #23
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    I agree.....and I think Warren Sapp is all muscle just for the record

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  4. #24
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "davike" wrote:
    I agree.....and I think Warren Sapp is all muscle just for the record
    Yeah!
    Warren Sapp is all muscle...and your dillio drags the ground as you strut.

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Del" wrote:
    Brad Childress is a waste of space.

    First and foremost the guy is ugly. Now he isn't Cowher ugly like I am going to beat your god gol 'darnit face in with my chin ugly, or Gruden I haven't taken a pooh in a week because I am saving it for your open neck hole ugly........he is I just wacked off on your chili cheese chalupa and shorted you .35 cents when I handed your change back ugly.

    So he is ugly, big deal right? Lets talk about coaching. His coaching is horrible. He took a powerhouse team that was at the top of it's game and turned into a joke. He brings in all his ex-eagles players who suck anyway and promote them to full time starters. The guy gets rid of Hank Basket, luckily for us Chilly sent him to the Eagles where he goes to do his shopping for has beens.

    His clock management is horrible, he throws the red flag like with a limp wrist.

    Even if he did allow an offensive cordinator to call the plays he would force him to sit upstair where he would be blinded by the lights off of our balding coaches head.

    Where the hell did we find this guy? Seriously I can't figure out why anyone wants to defend this guy and his kick jiggly butt offense. OK yeah I know other coaches have had rough starts but got it done after a few years, but this guy let M-Rob go on X-mas eve man, fired the multi millionair on the eve of christs birth. Allowing him the possibility of being picked up by another team so he could make a playoff run.

    Don't get me wrong I hope he can. But fact is all our losing is Childresses fault. That's a fact just look at him.
    Careful Del.
    There are people here who will take this post as scripture, and will be quoting as support for their views of Childress... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D
    Naw, I stole the quote from you, Z, Cajun or Prophet I think.
    'twas Prophumen who spoke those immortal words.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Brad Childress is a waste of space.

    First and foremost the guy is ugly. Now he isn't Cowher ugly like I am going to beat your god gol 'darnit face in with my chin ugly, or Gruden I haven't taken a pooh in a week because I am saving it for your open neck hole ugly........he is I just wacked off on your chili cheese chalupa and shorted you .35 cents when I handed your change back ugly.

    So he is ugly, big deal right? Lets talk about coaching. His coaching is horrible. He took a powerhouse team that was at the top of it's game and turned into a joke. He brings in all his ex-eagles players who suck anyway and promote them to full time starters. The guy gets rid of Hank Basket, luckily for us Chilly sent him to the Eagles where he goes to do his shopping for has beens.

    His clock management is horrible, he throws the red flag like with a limp wrist.

    Even if he did allow an offensive cordinator to call the plays he would force him to sit upstair where he would be blinded by the lights off of our balding coaches head.

    Where the hell did we find this guy? Seriously I can't figure out why anyone wants to defend this guy and his kick jiggly butt offense. OK yeah I know other coaches have had rough starts but got it done after a few years, but this guy let M-Rob go on X-mas eve man, fired the multi millionair on the eve of christs birth. Allowing him the possibility of being picked up by another team so he could make a playoff run.

    Don't get me wrong I hope he can. But fact is all our losing is Childresses fault. That's a fact just look at him.
    Careful Del.
    There are people here who will take this post as scripture, and will be quoting as support for their views of Childress... ;D
    Thou shalt not take Del Rio's name in vain!!! Thou shalt not mock!!

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  8. #28
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D
    Naw, I stole the quote from you, Z, Cajun or Prophet I think.
    'twas Prophumen who spoke those immortal words.

    =Z=
    Thanks Z.
    Couldn't remember.
    You are all the same in my book
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #29
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=32693.msg554043#msg554043 date=1174569059]
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D
    Naw, I stole the quote from you, Z, Cajun or Prophet I think.
    'twas Prophumen who spoke those immortal words.

    =Z=
    Thanks Z.
    Couldn't remember.
    You are all the same in my book
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    [/quote]

    No, I remember laughing when I read it.
    It was someone else.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Del" wrote:
    Brad Childress is a waste of space.

    First and foremost the guy is ugly. Now he isn't Cowher ugly like I am going to beat your god gol 'darnit face in with my chin ugly, or Gruden I haven't taken a pooh in a week because I am saving it for your open neck hole ugly........he is I just wacked off on your chili cheese chalupa and shorted you .35 cents when I handed your change back ugly.

    So he is ugly, big deal right? Lets talk about coaching. His coaching is horrible. He took a powerhouse team that was at the top of it's game and turned into a joke. He brings in all his ex-eagles players who suck anyway and promote them to full time starters. The guy gets rid of Hank Basket, luckily for us Chilly sent him to the Eagles where he goes to do his shopping for has beens.

    His clock management is horrible, he throws the red flag like with a limp wrist.

    Even if he did allow an offensive cordinator to call the plays he would force him to sit upstair where he would be blinded by the lights off of our balding coaches head.

    Where the hell did we find this guy? Seriously I can't figure out why anyone wants to defend this guy and his kick jiggly butt offense. OK yeah I know other coaches have had rough starts but got it done after a few years, but this guy let M-Rob go on X-mas eve man, fired the multi millionair on the eve of christs birth. Allowing him the possibility of being picked up by another team so he could make a playoff run.

    Don't get me wrong I hope he can. But fact is all our losing is Childresses fault. That's a fact just look at him.
    QUIT..... Your scarin me
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Zygmunt Resigns
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:56 PM
  2. Zygmunt Resigns
    By V-Unit in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:33 PM
  3. Titans GM Reese resigns
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:18 PM
  4. Casserly resigns as Texans' GM
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 08:37 AM
  5. Miami coach resigns
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 12:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •