Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Childress resigns!!!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D
    Naw, I stole the quote from you, Z, Cajun or Prophet I think.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Brad Childress is a waste of space.

First and foremost the guy is ugly. Now he isn't Cowher ugly like I am going to beat your god damn face in with my chin ugly, or Gruden I haven't taken a shit in a week because I am saving it for your open neck hole ugly........he is I just wacked off on your chili cheese chalupa and shorted you .35 cents when I handed your change back ugly.

So he is ugly, big deal right? Lets talk about coaching. His coaching is horrible. He took a powerhouse team that was at the top of it's game and turned into a joke. He brings in all his ex-eagles players who suck anyway and promote them to full time starters. The guy gets rid of Hank Basket, luckily for us Chilly sent him to the Eagles where he goes to do his shopping for has beens.

His clock management is horrible, he throws the red flag like with a limp wrist.

Even if he did allow an offensive cordinator to call the plays he would force him to sit upstair where he would be blinded by the lights off of our balding coaches head.

Where the hell did we find this guy? Seriously I can't figure out why anyone wants to defend this guy and his kick ass offense. OK yeah I know other coaches have had rough starts but got it done after a few years, but this guy let M-Rob go on X-mas eve man, fired the multi millionair on the eve of christs birth. Allowing him the possibility of being picked up by another team so he could make a playoff run.

Don't get me wrong I hope he can. But fact is all our losing is Childresses fault. That's a fact just look at him.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

davike is offline Team Alumni

I agree.....and I think Warren Sapp is all muscle just for the record

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"davike" wrote:
    I agree.....and I think Warren Sapp is all muscle just for the record
    Yeah!
    Warren Sapp is all muscle...and your dillio drags the ground as you strut.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Del" wrote:

First and foremost the guy is ugly. Now he isn't Cowher ugly like I am going to beat your god gol 'darnit face in with my chin ugly, or Gruden I haven't taken a pooh in a week because I am saving it for your open neck hole ugly........he is I just wacked off on your chili cheese chalupa and shorted you .35 cents when I handed your change back ugly.

So he is ugly, big deal right? Lets talk about coaching. His coaching is horrible. He took a powerhouse team that was at the top of it's game and turned into a joke. He brings in all his ex-eagles players who suck anyway and promote them to full time starters. The guy gets rid of Hank Basket, luckily for us Chilly sent him to the Eagles where he goes to do his shopping for has beens.

His clock management is horrible, he throws the red flag like with a limp wrist.

Even if he did allow an offensive cordinator to call the plays he would force him to sit upstair where he would be blinded by the lights off of our balding coaches head.

Where the hell did we find this guy? Seriously I can't figure out why anyone wants to defend this guy and his kick jiggly butt offense. OK yeah I know other coaches have had rough starts but got it done after a few years, but this guy let M-Rob go on X-mas eve man, fired the multi millionair on the eve of christs birth. Allowing him the possibility of being picked up by another team so he could make a playoff run.

Don't get me wrong I hope he can. But fact is all our losing is Childresses fault. That's a fact just look at him.
    Careful Del.
    There are people here who will take this post as scripture, and will be quoting as support for their views of Childress... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :

I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D
    'twas Prophumen who spoke those immortal words.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

davike is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

First and foremost the guy is ugly. Now he isn't Cowher ugly like I am going to beat your god gol 'darnit face in with my chin ugly, or Gruden I haven't taken a pooh in a week because I am saving it for your open neck hole ugly........he is I just wacked off on your chili cheese chalupa and shorted you .35 cents when I handed your change back ugly.

Where the hell did we find this guy? Seriously I can't figure out why anyone wants to defend this guy and his kick jiggly butt offense. OK yeah I know other coaches have had rough starts but got it done after a few years, but this guy let M-Rob go on X-mas eve man, fired the multi millionair on the eve of christs birth. Allowing him the possibility of being picked up by another team so he could make a playoff run.

Careful Del.
    There are people here who will take this post as scripture, and will be quoting as support for their views of Childress... ;D
    Thou shalt not take Del Rio's name in vain!!! Thou shalt not mock!!

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    :

LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D

=Z=
    Thanks Z.
    Couldn't remember.
    You are all the same in my book
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=32693.msg554043#msg554043 date=1174569059]
    :

LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D

=Z=
    Thanks Z.
    Couldn't remember.
    You are all the same in my book
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    [/quote]

No, I remember laughing when I read it.
    It was someone else.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Del" wrote:

QUIT..... Your scarin me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast