Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    Prophet has trouble with punctuation... I must be getting smarter, I wasn't fooled.

  2. #12
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    almost sold on that one my Grandma,my Aunt, my cousin would have been blowing up my phone if that happend. E for effort really a good sell
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  3. #13
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Patriots | Childress re-signed
    Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:08:29 -0700

    Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports the New England Patriots have re-signed exclusive rights free-agent WR Brandon Childress.
    When I read that this morning, I was wondering how long it would take for one of the knuckleheads to post something like this.



    =Z=

    I guess you are the first.

    8)

  4. #14
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    dammm. I almost got happy. I am not too sure about brad childress anyways

  5. #15
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,578

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    dammm. I almost got happy. I am not too sure about brad childress anyways
    good i am not the only one who would 'who cares, i never liked him anyways'
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #16
    Hawkeye23's Avatar
    Hawkeye23 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    yeah i never liked him either its something about his gameplan

  7. #17
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    65

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    Childress has been given a team that wasn't near fitting the system he wants to run, he has to have time to get it to work, give him 2 more years...if it still doesn't work then he was a flop, you can't judge him on his first year
    ~~I'm but one Vikings fan in a sea of Frudge Packers!!!~~

  10. #20
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress resigns!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah, why would anybody like a coach who is putting together a multi year plan to bring the Vikings back to the level of greatness we had back in their superbowl days?
    All we want is instant gratification and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs because we were pretenders, not contenders...
    :
    A wise man once said.......

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about"
    LOL.
    Hey, wasn't that you? ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Zygmunt Resigns
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:56 PM
  2. Zygmunt Resigns
    By V-Unit in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:33 PM
  3. Titans GM Reese resigns
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:18 PM
  4. Casserly resigns as Texans' GM
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 08:37 AM
  5. Miami coach resigns
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 12:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •