singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Chiefs player kills girlfriend,self

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    The suicide took place at Arrowhead Stadium, where the Chiefs play, and the player shot himself in front of a “couple of coaches,” according to police.
    Reports: Kansas City Chiefs player kills himself at team facility after killing girlfriend - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Turns out it was Jovan Belcher

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Who is that guy? Never heard of him. Sad story tho, i feel bad for the families.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Who is that guy? Never heard of him. Sad story tho, i feel bad for the families.
    One of their starting ILBs: Jovan Belcher, ILB for the Kansas City Chiefs at NFL.com

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    I'm sure it will be blamed on concussion like symptoms. Dirt bag should have just shot himself instead of killing another human being and leaving a 3 month old and orphan. I have no sympathy for this dog..

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Horrible situation. My thoughts and prayers are with the families involved. Credit the Chiefs for beating the Panthers yesterday. That was amazing in my opinion!

Little late on this one, but damn, it was a horrible thing. That jerk Costas, used that tragedy to push his agenda. And I Think it was bullshit. In his world (Costas) personal accountability had nothing to do with it. It was all because he (Belcher) owned a gun. In 2009 there were 9,146 homicides in the U.S. in which firearms were used (C.D.C statistic). 2010 saw 10,228 people killed by drunk drivers. Both are murder. It's all tragic to be sure, but Costas, an NBC sports anchor, uses a deranged a-holes actions to hijack a game, and push his and that networks agenda: Gun control. I won't watch another event put on by that network or one featuring costas. I wont do it. It's sports for shits sake! And I gotta listen to that bullshit!!!? No way. The debate doesn't belong on a effin halftime show. Probably going to get slammed on this one but damn....Does Costas come on after a family gets killed by some drunk a-hole who was driving after 10 previous dui convictions? Spouting off on the bar/drinking/party "culture?" No, he doesn't. That network saw an opportunity to push its agenda, pure and simple. I feel bad for everyone involved. That woman was killed because Belcher was a deranged asshole. Period. No need to hijack the soapbox.
    Last edited by Jereamiah; 12-06-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    Tuco the world.....

Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    Little late on this one, but damn, it was a horrible thing. That jerk Costas, used that tragedy to push his agenda. And I Think it was bullshit. In his world (Costas) personal accountability had nothing to do with it. It was all because he (Belcher) owned a gun. In 2009 there were 9,146 homicides in the U.S. in which firearms were used (C.D.C statistic). 2010 saw 10,228 people killed by drunk drivers. Both are murder. It's all tragic to be sure, but Costas, an NBC sports anchor, uses a deranged a-holes actions to hijack a game, and push his and that networks agenda: Gun control. I won't watch another event put on by that network or one featuring costas. I wont do it. It's sports for shits sake! And I gotta listen to that bullshit!!!? No way. The debate doesn't belong on a effin halftime show. Probably going to get slammed on this one but damn....Does Costas come on after a family gets killed by some drunk a-hole who was driving after 10 previous dui convictions? Spouting off on the bar/drinking/party "culture?" No, he doesn't. That network saw an opportunity to push its agenda, pure and simple. I feel bad for everyone involved. That woman was killed because Belcher was a deranged asshole. Period. No need to hijack the soapbox.
    Amen to that! Its despicable. I'll still watch the Vikings, but I now will refuse to watch the NFL in general.

We have to stop dick heads like him from working to erode what few freedoms we have left.