Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Chicago or Washington tonight?

I'll be cheering for Chicago to beat Washington to knock them down another notch on the Wild Card chart. I think we have a better chance of beating Chicago at home on a Monday night than Washington.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Chicago or Washington tonight?

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I'll be cheering for Chicago to beat Washington to knock them down another notch on the Wild Card chart. I think we have a better chance of beating Chicago at home on a Monday night than Washington.
    I think we beat both of those teams any day anywhere.

Purple D is offline Starter

I want Chicago to lose but if by anychance the game could end in tie after Overtime and both end up without a win that would be fine with me too.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler

Skins all the way! However that doesn't make things easy for us either. We have to play them down the road.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Definitely Chicago.
    We own the tie breaker over Chicago, but a loss to Washington could be problematic in the event of a tie.
    I would prefer to knock Washington down another notch so I don't have to be concerned.
    Granted, I think we can and will beat both Chicago and Washington at the dome anyway.

Also, I have a couple of tickets to the Chicago game that I am selling.
    A Chicago win would help out the prices...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Definitely Chicago.
    We own the tie breaker over Chicago, but a loss to Washington could be problematic in the event of a tie.
    I would prefer to knock Washington down another notch so I don't have to be concerned.
    Granted, I think we can and will beat both Chicago and Washington at the dome anyway.

Also, I have a couple of tickets to the Chicago game that I am selling.
    A Chicago win would help out the prices...

Thats all true and I"de like to see a Bears win also tonight NP......But having been a self proclaimed handicapper all these years......I see a Skins win in the makings tonight. With that said, I also see us running the table the rest of the season ( Vikings Win OUt ) that is.
    So really no hardships either way the game ends up tonight.....
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I want both to lose, but I guess I have to go with Chicago.

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

That's a tough one. I think the Redskins are pretty demoralized, and will sink under their own gloom, so I worry about them a bit less as Wild Card competition; however, should they manage a decent game, and pull out a victory, it could possibly re-ignite them. I don't want that. I don't want either team to gain any confidence or momentum from a win tonight. I guess I wanna a see these two play a sad and putrid game of turnovers, three and outs, and stupid penalties, so that neither team would be happy with their performance, even with a victory. Let the victor feel as if they were merely lucky to get the last bounce of the ball, and not feel that they won because they were the superior team. I dislike the Bears a good degree more than the Skins, so I guess I'd have Hester muff a punt, leading to a chip shot, game winning field goal by the Skins, after failing to score a TD three plays in a row from the one.

funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler

It hurts me whenever I need to root for someone else in our division, but Chicago on this one.
    It makes sense for the Vikings that we would want them to win.

Better yet, i'd like to see a 0-0 tie.
    Give me at least 12 turnovers total, maybe 4-5 at the goal line.
    Then, at the end of the game have half of the bears defense, including Brian Urlacher, declair that they are retiring at the end of that game.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

I don't care about playoff scenarios. The stinkin' Bears need to lose every game they play. Every game, season after season, forever and ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast