Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Cheaters Lose! Moss Loses! Giants Win!

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    100 commercials for me next year, move over Payten

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

"olson_10" wrote:
    a coach leaving the field before a game was over even though the ref clearly stood right in his face telling him the game wasnt over yet..what a joke, what a classless piece of pooh
    And yet Randy stayed on the field til it was over! Interesting!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=450 height=339]http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/d5/fullj.03420ca4f3709f187cb088dfac12501b/03420ca4f3709f187cb088dfac12501b-getty-77331464rb089_super_bowl_xl.jpg[/img]

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

I am not gonna take a shot at the Pats...but rather congratulate the Giants

The did just about everything right tonight

I will take the shot at the Pats because if it was us we would have had been robbed of 8 #1 draft picks, 60 million in fines
    etc......they got off easy and they got what they deserved. They are now the Joke of the NFL! Nothing Better! I love that back to back Mannings SB rings! Cool! That is new! They played their butts off! GO G Men! Now its our time.....We beat you handily so We can beat them (if we can ever get ready for a game properly)
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

My only disappiontment was Randy not getting his Ring yet! That is the only bad feeling I have. The rest I cant wait to see the Jokes line up in the emails tonite/tomorrow and all over the world!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"purplepowered" wrote:
    I will take the shot at the Pats because if it was us we would have had been robbed of 8 #1 draft picks, 60 million in fines
    etc
    ......they got off easy and they got what they deserved. They are now the Joke of the NFL! Nothing Better! I love that back to back Mannings SB rings! Cool! That is new! They played their butts off! GO G Men! Now its our time.....We beat you handily so We can beat them (if we can ever get ready for a game properly)
    im gonna honestly say that i agree with that..look what happened to the timberwolves in basketball when they talked to a player too soon regarding a contract..4-5 years of no 1st round picks (in a league where a team only has 12 active players)..in football, losing the 30th overall pick on a team like that isnt even noticable
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Wait a minute this might be the first one ...maybe not a good one...its my own

19 - Oh My God We must have cheated to get the other rings!
    Is that why we are 18-1!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

God hates cheaters!

;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    God hates cheaters!

;D
    if there was a god, there wouldnt be cheaters
    :P
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast