Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Charles Woodson leaves Green Bay without a contract

I agree that he will be with the pack next season. Oh well, do you think he and harrass will be a problem for us?? I don't.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

aceclown is offline Coach

"Jviking" wrote:
    I agree that he will be with the pack next season. Oh well, do you think he and harrass will be a problem for us?? I don't.
    Actually that is a very good CB combo whether you like them or not. And I do think that if he signs that they will limit the opposing teams passing game, which could could very well include ours.

But even if they do get Woodson, their 3rd corner (Carroll) is still a piece of crap, and a 3WR set would expose that weakness.

Chuch.

I'd leave Green Bay without a contract too. I'd leave a flaming bag of poo for them to play with though. Oh wait, they already play with a flaming bag of poo....his name is FAVRE!

scharles is offline Rookie

"aceclown" wrote:
    "Jviking" wrote:
    Actually that is a very good CB combo whether you like them or not. And I do think that if he signs that they will limit the opposing teams passing game, which could could very well include ours.

But even if they do get Woodson, their 3rd corner (Carroll) is still a piece of crap, and a 3WR set would expose that weakness.
    Along with the addition of Manuel to join 2nd yr Nick Collins at the Safety positions, Woodson would solidify the secondary. With the draft of either Super Mario or Hawk, the defense is only going to get better. Don't underestimate the Pack this year.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

The pack D is actually pretty good.. Woodson would help

I think they might actually get 6 wins this year..

Depends if Favre keeps turning the ball over

"scharles" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    "Jviking" wrote:

Along with the addition of Manuel to join 2nd yr Nick Collins at the Safety positions, Woodson would solidify the secondary. With the draft of either Super Mario or Hawk, the defense is only going to get better. Don't underestimate the Pack this year.
    What's the word like up there? Are they seriously contemplating taking Hawk or Mario? I heard a rumor that McCarthy and Thompson are enamored with Rodgers and might consider grabbing a QB at 5.

scharles is offline Rookie

"ThePurplePotato" wrote:
    "scharles" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    "Jviking" wrote:

What's the word like up there? Are they seriously contemplating taking Hawk or Mario? I heard a rumor that McCarthy and Thompson are enamored with Rodgers and might consider grabbing a QB at 5.
    They want Mario, and I doubt he'll be around at 5, although Hawk would be a better fit in NO than Mario, MW is a rarity. If for some reason Hawk isn't around at 5 they'll prolly trade down. I've heard the same about them lacking confidence in Rodgers, I sure hope they don't draft a qb, but if Favre retires prior to the draft I would not be surprised at all.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

If this kind of crap would be happening to us as Vikings fans I would be through the roof right now. The Packers are having possibly the worste off season of any team of all time!!!! I honestly feel bad for the fans who have to put up with this crap.(Oh My god did I just say I feel bad for Green Bay fans) LOL

I agree to a point. I don't feel sorry for them but I just can't believe how selfish Favre is being. I just don't understand how the team can plan what to do without knowing his status. He is hurting the team more than helping them IMO.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

I agree Favre is hurting the team he really needs to make up his mind. I have a feeling he will be back though, otherwise I think he would have said something by now. But who knows really other than him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast