Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

chargers // mannings

i remember during the draft and a couple of weeks after the draft ... everyone was baggin on eli // peyton // and archie for being little bitches about not wanting to go to the chargers

well ... upon further review ... i believe it turned out to be the smartest thing for eli to do and everyone should lay off the mannings for bitching out on the charger organization

why you ask? ... well i was just watching NFL Live and they just released some of the contract incentives on current hold out, phillip rivers:::

4 superbowls and 4 pro bowls ... 5 million
    5 superbowls and 5 pro bowls ... 7.5 million
    6 superbowls and 6 pro bowls ... 10 million

what kind of ridiculous incentives are these and what is the charger organization thinking? ... no wonder rivers is holding out and no wonder they've struggled getting previous first rounders to camp [jammer, davis, tomlinson]

granted pep's 100+ million dollar contract had some incentives such as playing 95% of the special teams plays but atleast his are doable

rivers' contract offer is a joke and so are the chargers ... if he can get them to a superbowl within the next 3 years ... they should give him sole ownership of the sorry ass team

how did we lose to them?!

[/rant]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

chargers // mannings

LT is a f*cking animal, and our defense sucked.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

chargers // mannings

Well in my opinon Eli and Peyton are still bitches, not just becuase of the chargers thing. I hate the mannings.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

wyviking is offline Rookie

chargers // mannings

i dont see how people think the mannings are so great. like payton has made some good plays, but still hasnt won the big game and not to many play of games. then eli is just a rookie and thats say it all. so untill one of the mannings win the sb, there not to great in my book
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

chargers // mannings

4 superbowls and 4 pro bowls ... 5 million
    5 superbowls and 5 pro bowls ... 7.5 million
    6 superbowls and 6 pro bowls ... 10 million
    Wow if thats the incentives for philip to sign, that has to be the stupidest contract/incentives ever created for a rookie to sign on to a team. Maybe Philips will be the first i believe to go back into the draft next year if he isint signed with the way the chargers are coming up with these kind of incentives and parts of the contract.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

chargers // mannings

the whole manning family are bitches
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

chargers // mannings

I think Peyton Manning will be one of the best to ever play the game and someday he will get his superbowl, if the ownership ponies up the dough to Harrison and James, like they did for him. I don't understand why you hate Peyton so much! I understand Eli, but what the hell has Peyton ever done. He isn't cocky. He is very professional im my opinion. I just don't get it.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

chargers // mannings

there is just somthing about peyton the way he talks, the way he looks. i just cant stand him. and plus he played for the vols and my brother is a big gator fan.

chargers // mannings

eli maning sucks

coltsby14 is offline Waterboy

chargers // mannings

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    Well in my opinon Eli and Peyton are still bitches, not just becuase of the chargers thing. I hate the mannings.

You hate him Just because they kicked your a$$

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast