Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chad at corner

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Chad at corner

I just saw on NFL network that Chad Johnson will be playing some cornerback in the pro bowl on sunday. It should be funny to watch. I guess he asked Shanahan if he could and Shanahan said sure. Also they mentioned something about Champ Bailey playing reciever. It should be a fun one.

aceclown is offline Coach

Re: Chad at corner

Well they have to do something to make the game any bit interesting. The pro-bowl is a joke and always will be, with all those special rules and restrictions, they might as well be playing flag football. They have to try something to get people to watch, Chad Johnson at corner is not a bad attempt, but it doesnt change the fact that the pro-bowl is an absolute joke.

Chuch.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Well its just suppose to be fun. None of the guys want to go out there and kill the other people, and why should they? There is no point in getting a serious injury when the game means nothing.

aceclown is offline Coach

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Well its just suppose to be fun. None of the guys want to go out there and kill the other people, and why should they? There is no point in getting a serious injury when the game means nothing.
    Thank you for proving my point. What you are saying is that it is just a watered-down version of football. When guys are out there without any passion it is exteremly boring. And yes, it is supposed to be fun, but lets be honest, the pre-pro bowl flag football game last year with Marino and Montana was more fun to watch than the pro bowl. Even the horse game between Akers and Vinitieri was more fun to watch!

Chuch.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

That's awesome! Maybe he'll stop talking shit once he sees what it's like from the other side! Nahh....

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

"ltrey33" wrote:
    That's awesome! Maybe he'll stop talking pooh once he sees what it's like from the other side! Nahh....
    Doubt it, im 100% sure that even if he do really bad, he would still see himself as the best cornerback in the league, i guess he's that good, he could even stop Chad Johnson, if he played both positions at the same time.!

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Shake it up and have fun. Use tricks plays - a little razzle dazzle - and keep the fans coming back for more. I tip my hat. :brave:

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

That's cool..

I can't wait for this!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

CJ is the man. today on nfl network he was interviewing people. what a life these guys have
    We're bringing purple back.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"aceclown" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Thank you for proving my point. What you are saying is that it is just a watered-down version of football. When guys are out there without any passion it is exteremly boring. And yes, it is supposed to be fun, but lets be honest, the pre-pro bowl flag football game last year with Marino and Montana was more fun to watch than the pro bowl. Even the horse game between Akers and Vinitieri was more fun to watch!
    Actually i don't think he said that at all, what he did say is that it's meant to be a fun game between the NFL stars voted to the pro bowl. If there's an injury, it will be a serious issue for the team that he plays for, so everyone takes it down a few notches and just plays the game they love to play without any pressure. I'm sorry that it's boring for you.
    ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast