Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: CBS, NBC, and NFLN to simulcast the Patriots-Giants game on Saturday!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    Gumball is a tool for sure.
    I thought it was hilarous when he started callin Frank, Al Gore..everytime Frank got the ball I would scream run Al run.

Bryant Gumball is an idiot.
    Naming someone as an idiot while you misspell their name kinda makes you look like the fool, methinks.

In any case, Bryant Gumble is NOT an idiot.
    His "Real Sports" show on HBO is, perhaps, the finest regular sports show on television.
    Consistently insightful, hard-hitting and fascinating, it's must-see in my house.

I think he's out of his element in doing play-by-play, but, as I haven't seen any NFLN broadcasts, I will have to reserve judgement on that until after tonight's broadcast....assuming I watch it.
    I'm thinking about going to see the Wild play Edmonton at the X tonight.

=Z=
    The misspell was on purpose the name is spelled corectly several times on this thread, so I DO know how to spell it correctly ...I just chose not to....and BTW isnt calling someone on their misspelled words a no no on this site?....not to mention the name calling?

So you havent seen any of his NFL network telecasts?...then be QUIET until you know what the hell you are talking about.

As for your comment on the Real Sports show...yes it is a good show.but GUMBALL is nothing more than a talking head...I admit he reads off a teleprompter real nice.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jdvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    I thought it was hilarous when he started callin Frank, Al Gore..everytime Frank got the ball I would scream run Al run.

Naming someone as an idiot while you misspell their name kinda makes you look like the fool, methinks.

His "Real Sports" show on HBO is, perhaps, the finest regular sports show on television.
    Consistently insightful, hard-hitting and fascinating, it's must-see in my house.

I think he's out of his element in doing play-by-play, but, as I haven't seen any NFLN broadcasts, I will have to reserve judgement on that until after tonight's broadcast....assuming I watch it.

=Z=
    The misspell was on purpose the name is spelled corectly several times on this thread, so I DO know how to spell it correctly ...I just chose not to....and BTW isnt calling someone on their misspelled words a no no on this site....not to mention the name calling.

So you havent seen any of his NFL network telecast?...then be QUIET until you know what the hell you are talking about.

As for your comment on the Real Sports show...yes it is a good show.but GUMBALL is nothing more than a talking head...I admit he reads off a teleprompter real nice.

This thread might get fun real quick.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Im not getting into any firefight with someone that talks out of turn (I havent seen any of his NFL network work) go pick on someone else almighty and powerful Z

This is why I rarely post on this site...if its not the negativity about the team...its someone with a holier than thou attitude (because he has more time to waste posting) calling me out for stupid shit.

Im entitled to my opinion and my opinion is GUMBALL is an idiot, moron, no talent waste of space....deal with it!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"jdvike" wrote:
    Im not getting into any firefight with someone that talks out of turn (I havent seen any of his NFL network work) go pick on someone else almighty and powerful Z

This is why I rarely post on this site...if its not the negativity about the team...its someone with a holier than thou attitude (because he has more time to waste posting) calling me out for stupid shit.

Im entitled to my opinion and my opinion is GUMBALL is an idiot, moron, no talent waste of space....deal with it!!
    You are not alone JD. I'm getting tired of it also.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jdvike" wrote:

This is why I rarely post on this site...if its not the negativity about the team...its someone with a holier than thou attitude (because he has more time to waste posting) calling me out for stupid pooh.

Im entitled to my opinion and my opinion is GUMBALL is an idiot, silly guy, no talent waste of space....deal with it!!
    Thats why you need to post more often.

Eventually optimistic views and fun will overcome the negativity and bad attitudes.

Long story short, post away my friend.
    Post away.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:

This is why I rarely post on this site...if its not the negativity about the team...its someone with a holier than thou attitude (because he has more time to waste posting) calling me out for stupid pooh.

Im entitled to my opinion and my opinion is GUMBALL is an idiot, silly guy, no talent waste of space....deal with it!!

Ditto

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"jdvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:

The misspell was on purpose the name is spelled corectly several times on this thread, so I DO know how to spell it correctly ...I just chose not to....and BTW isnt calling someone on their misspelled words a no no on this site?....not to mention the name calling?

So you havent seen any of his NFL network telecasts?...then be QUIET until you know what the hell you are talking about.

Not liking someone's announcing style does not make that announcer an idiot.
    That was my point.

My apologies for not getting your joke.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"V4L" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:

Ditto
    I see.
    Del Rio becomes a legend by being an obnoxious hard-hitting jackass, but I'm somehow responsible for chasing people away from PPO?

Legions of crotch-sniffing Moss-lovers have done more to bring down this site than anything I've ever written.

=Z=

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:

Ditto
    I see.
    Del Rio becomes a legend by being an obnoxious hard-hitting j~~~~~~s, but I'm somehow responsible for chasing people away from PPO?

Legions of crotch-sniffing Moss-lovers have done more to bring down this site than anything I've ever written.

=Z=

For the record.. I didn't see ANYTHING wrong with your post in here

But as for Del.. I almost left because of him.. I see so many simularities it's not even funny

And Ultra was rough on me one day.. But being the great guy he is he apologized

I would think you would man up and apologize sometimes

"V4L" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:

Ditto
    I see.
    Del Rio becomes a legend by being an obnoxious hard-hitting j~~~~~~s, but I'm somehow responsible for chasing people away from PPO?

=Z=

For the record.. I didn't see ANYTHING wrong with your post in here

But as for Del.. I almost left because of him.. I see so many simularities it's not even funny

And Ultra was rough on me one day.. But being the great guy he is he apologized

I would think you would man up and apologize sometimes
    Scroll up - you'll see that I did.

=Z=

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast