Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Campbell Ready As A Dolphin

"vikesoto" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    He sucked anyway. I don't care who him and his cousin play for. Its time for a new era in Minny and drugies are not going to be tolerated.
    And if you think that some players on the CURRENT roster aren't doing drugs, be it weed or whatever, you're living in a FANTASY world........

Am I saying it's ok...NO !!!!!

But it's reality......
    It is reality, and I wouldn't be surprised if the ones you least expect do most of the drugs and just don't get caught.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"vikesoto" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    He sucked anyway. I don't care who him and his cousin play for. Its time for a new era in Minny and drugies are not going to be tolerated.
    And if you think that some players on the CURRENT roster aren't doing drugs, be it weed or whatever, you're living in a FANTASY world........

Am I saying it's ok...NO !!!!!

But it's reality......
    I am almost 100 percent sure that there are other players on our team that smoke weed and do coke BUT, like jim rome says, "if you haven't gotten caught, then you haven't done it"

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Campbell Ready as a Dolphin
    By: Tim Yotter

[b]Date: May 26, 2006.

According to police records, Campbell passed three cars by going into an oncoming traffic lane and was pulled over by police. The officer claimed a strong smell of marijuana came out of Campbell's 2003 Denali when he lowered the window. A search discovered a handgun that had been reported stolen and 16 grams of marijuana.

On getting a second chance: “That's what I’ve been told about Coach Saban. He could deal with guys who have had off-the-field issues — not that I really have off-the-field issues — but he’s not one of those coaches that looks at that and harps on that real big. Brings in guys who can play football who can win ballgames for his team. First off, I want to do that for myself. The best thing is having a coach who believes in you, who looks at you in a way as a football player and not a character guy. He makes you want to come in here and not disappoint him, you want to do all you can for him because he gave you the opportunity outside of the other teams who didn't give you the opportunity. You want to come in here and make him happy and that's what I'm going to try to do.”

i used to like k.c. it sounds like he is just another player who thinks he can do whatever the f!!k he wants to and people should not care. we are who pay the salaries. he should learn that he needs to be a productive member of society, society does not serve him.

VikingUpdate.com
    Membership Required
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Right on.. I hope he does good

I always liked him and his energy

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

it wasn't just drugs. he also had a stolen handgun and drove into oncoming traffic. i grew up in the 70's and can forgive someone trying pot. i do not do it anymore because it is not worth losing my job over. evidently a job is not as important to an nfl player. (see o smith, r. williams)
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Top_Speed is offline Starter

My dad said to me at a very young age "you will get hairy palms if you do that!"

Or was that something else?

I thought he started that line by "if you play with your joint...."
    Home Sweet Dome...

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    he's too short to be a real threat as a reciever, he's only 5'10", 173 lbs, so he will never be a real good reciever.
    I think Steve Smith is shorter than he is.... I'd considering him a real threat and a real good receiver.

I wouldn't ever say somebody isn't ________ because they're too _________. There are always exceptions (Granted, I don't think he's one of them, but be careful about blanket statements....)

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

boognish is offline Coordinator

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    he's too short to be a real threat as a reciever, he's only 5'10", 173 lbs, so he will never be a real good reciever.
    I think Steve Smith is shorter than he is.... I'd considering him a real threat and a real good receiver.

I wouldn't ever say somebody isn't ________ because they're too _________. There are always exceptions (Granted, I don't think he's one of them, but be careful about blanket statements....)
    Great point. Steve Smith is listed at 5'9", 185 and is the most dangerous receiver in the NFL right now. Doug Flutie wasn't exactly your prototypical QB, but seems to have had a pretty good career. In the NBA, Earl Boykins is 5'5", 135 lbs and is a very effective PG; what about the mighty Spud Webb (5'7")?

Generalizations will always come back to bite you in the arse.
    I am a dipshit!!!

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

I always like Kelly Campbell

I hope he gets his mind straight and he has a decent career

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I really like Campbell and was one of few who wanted him on the team.Him and Nate reminded me of a less talented Holt and Bruce(Rams).

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast