"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    vikings bottom of the NFC NORTH!?!?!?

jaguars elite?

eagles SB contendors w/ Mcnabb back..

not buying it
    Welcome back...long time no see!
    How are things in the DFW?
    They seem to always come back after their name is mentioned. Cajun & I were just talking about you last Saturday at training camp
    talking about me at training camp? really? what about?
    About the fact that all the ladies on PP.O think that you are a STUD!
    NOT!!!

Seriously, about the fact that you are from the DFW area...as well as 6-KINGS, V and a few others here...and that most of my wife's immediate family is there also and that the next time that I am there we should all try to get together for a beer or something.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

"Potus2028" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I never root for teams like the Pats, because I can't stand rooting for the favorites.
    "ultravikingfan]<br" wrote:
    This is ridiculous.
    I try to have as many favorite teams as possible.
    So far, I think I have 15 second favorite teams after the Vikings.
    It's best if they're heavy favorites with tons of media coverage.
    I am indifferent or have slight disdain towards 15 teams.
    Then, standing far above the rest on opposite sides of the spectrum are the Vikings(best franchise ever) and the Packers(worst franchise ever).
    You may not agree with me, but my teams win every week, and the Packers stink no matter what happens.

My goal is to have 30 second favorite teams by the year 2012.
    I think it's possible, depending on expansion.
    that is an interesting way of looking at things there cheif... (which i'm sure they are one of your favorite teams)

i dont like the pats.. but Belichick is the best coach in the league right now (top 3 of all time coaches ever IMO). the pats are amazing. they are the favorites because they are good. when i watch teams like the colts and patriots, i am not rooting for one or the other.. i am watching good football! i enjoy watching the patriots play not because i'm a patriots fan.. but because i like watching football!

so mr i dont want to pick a team: pick a team! how can you half butt stand buy and say that you like nearly half the teams in the league. pick ONE team (ok.. one from each conference, and a team that you enjoy from each division MAX!)

pick one team or stop calling yourself a vikings fan and start calling yourself a football watching person
    Except that you should ALWAYS root against the Putzies, Cowturds, Bores and Pukers....since their fans are the most obnoxious!!!
    >

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:

jaguars elite?

not buying it
    They seem to always come back after their name is mentioned. Cajun & I were just talking about you last Saturday at training camp
    NOT!!!

Seriously, about the fact that you are from the DFW area...as well as 6-KINGS, V and a few others here...and that most of my wife's immediate family is there also and that the next time that I am there we should all try to get together for a beer or something.
    ok.. well, i'll be off in denton (like 25 min north of ft worth..)

just message me the next time you are.. and we can have a texas PPO get together
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I never root for teams like the Pats, because I can't stand rooting for the favorites.
    This is ridiculous.
    Then, standing far above the rest on opposite sides of the spectrum are the Vikings(best franchise ever) and the Packers(worst franchise ever).
    You may not agree with me, but my teams win every week, and the Packers stink no matter what happens.

that is an interesting way of looking at things there cheif... (which i'm sure they are one of your favorite teams)

i dont like the pats.. but Belichick is the best coach in the league right now (top 3 of all time coaches ever IMO). the pats are amazing. they are the favorites because they are good. when i watch teams like the colts and patriots, i am not rooting for one or the other.. i am watching good football! i enjoy watching the patriots play not because i'm a patriots fan.. but because i like watching football!

so mr i dont want to pick a team: pick a team! how can you half butt stand buy and say that you like nearly half the teams in the league. pick ONE team (ok.. one from each conference, and a team that you enjoy from each division MAX!)

pick one team or stop calling yourself a vikings fan and start calling yourself a football watching person
    Except that you should ALWAYS root against the Putzies, Cowturds, Bores and Pukers....since their fans are the most obnoxious!!!
    >
    i aways root against these teams.. ideally every single other team would tie every game so the vikes could win them all..

i NEVER root for any other teams unless it will help the vikings out.. you know.. i love watching the higher teams play because at that point i am a football enthuisiast..

there is still only one favorite team: the vikes
    i m better than you, so just give up...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Potus2028" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=Potus2028 link=topic=36256.msg611406#msg611406 date=1185941840]

jaguars elite?

not buying it
    NOT!!!

ok.. well, i'll be off in denton (like 25 min north of ft worth..)

just message me the next time you are.. and we can have a texas PPO get together
    [/quote]

You going to UNT???
    My in-laws live right there in Corinth/Lake Dallas (the exit with the red barn BBQ place and the Wal-Mart Superstore).
    I will let you know when I go there again.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Since I live in the heart of Colt territory most of my friends here are Colts fans.
    I end up going to a couple of games a year.
    I follow the Colts, but it did nothing for me when they won the Super Bowl last year.
    Purple all the way through.

"Potus2028" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    This is ridiculous.

I am a football watching person.
    I'm also a Vikings fan.

It's like saying you love your country.
    It's okay to live in the USA and love the USA, but also like Canada and some other countries.
    It's not okay to also love France.
    Would I kill Canadians to defend my country if need be?
    Yes.
    Would I kill French people because I was bored?
    No, but I would make offensive and inappropriate jokes about it.
    Brett Favre?
    He's best off not tempting fate.

Seriously, I think most people will cheer for one team over another if they're watching a game, even if they don't have a particularly good reason to do so.
    Some are for obvious reasons, sure.
    I lived in the northeast for awhile, and I like the Patriots.
    But it turns out that I'd rather have the Titans win than the Jaguars, for no reason I really understand.

By the way, the Cheifs aren't one of my 'second favorite' teams, and neither are the Chefs or the Chiefs.
    I don't like those guys.
    I do like pointing out small, meaningless typos.
    Because I'm a jerk... I mean a drunk... I mean a Vikings fan.

"vikingivan]<br" wrote:
    Purple all the way through.[/b]
    That sounds pretty serious.
    You might want to get that looked at by a doctor.
    Tell me, is it painful?

When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567