Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Z, have you updated yours yet?
    I think I've seen the offseason and pre-camp rankings...but, not the camp.
    I could be mistaken.
    The pre-training-camp edition of The Final Word Power Poll will hold until after the first week of pre-season games.
    At that point, we will evaluate the pre-season results, making extra sure that our calculations give the proper weight to those games and the next TFWPP will be published.
    In other words he'll make an educated guess.
    The TFWPP staff makes use of the most sophisticated computer modelling techniques to examine all the relevant variables.
    There's no guessing.
    That's why TFWPP is so damn good.

    =Z=
    [img width=450 height=599]http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00DBAtIHRauEqgM/Dartboard-R01-.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    "singersp" wrote:
    No.

    [img width=450 height=296]http://nextlust.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/eniac.jpg[/img]

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #23
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    No.

    [img width=450 height=296]http://nextlust.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/eniac.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    Are you sure?
    Cuz I could have swore it was more like this...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #24
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    Best ever, my ass!
    The Steelers won 4 in less years...and the Niners won 5.
    Like I said, screw the Putzies!
    And if you wanna root for them, then get off of this site!
    Ok Father, I will no longer come to the website that is built for Viking fans.
    Just because you're unable to appreciate good football and take it for what it is, is not my problem.
    As for being a fan of th Patriots???
    Where did it say I'm a fan???
    I must have missed that part of my own post.
    But regardless, GO PATRIOTS!!!

    p.s.
    Sounds like some of you have a little animosity towards the Pats, for picking up Randy Moss.
    Does that make some of you a tad bit nervous???
    It must, being that Tom Brady is in his prime at this point and came into the Dome last year with 5th, 6th, 7th, WR's and ripped our team to shred.
    They made the Vikes look like a college team last season and showed where a team needs to be to compete with the best in the league.


    Haters...gotta love haters.

  5. #25
    Nightgaunt is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    169

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Screw the Putzies!!!
    Be happy your alive and kicking to see IMHO the best football dynasty EVER. They do it all so well. Its just scary how good they really are. Hands down my pick for the SB winner this year.
    Best ever, my jiggly butt!
    The Steelers won 4 in less years...and the Niners won 5.
    Like I said, screw the Putzies!
    And if you wanna root for them, then get off of this site!
    I'm sorry "Father". But being a avid FF player like myself you tend to notice more talent then whats just on your favorite teams roster. And the Pats are good as i have ever seen it in my 35 years of existence.

  6. #26
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Screw the Putzies!!!
    Be happy your alive and kicking to see IMHO the best football dynasty EVER. They do it all so well. Its just scary how good they really are. Hands down my pick for the SB winner this year.
    LOL!
    The Pats.

    You obviously were not around for the Steelers 4 in 6 like Cajun and I were.

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Screw the Putzies!!!
    Be happy your alive and kicking to see IMHO the best football dynasty EVER. They do it all so well. Its just scary how good they really are. Hands down my pick for the SB winner this year.
    Best ever, my jiggly butt!
    The Steelers won 4 in less years...and the Niners won 5.
    Like I said, screw the Putzies!
    And if you wanna root for them, then get off of this site!
    I'm sorry "Father". But being a avid FF player like myself you tend to notice more talent then whats just on your favorite teams roster. And the Pats are good as i have ever seen it in my 35 years of existence.
    LMAO!
    This is getting way better with each post!

    A FF player?
    Football is played on the field son.
    Not on a stat sheet.

    Still LMAO!

  8. #28
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    "Json" wrote:
    Best ever, my ass!
    The Steelers won 4 in less years...and the Niners won 5.
    Like I said, screw the Putzies!
    And if you wanna root for them, then get off of this site!
    Ok Father, I will no longer come to the website that is built for Viking fans.
    Just because you're unable to appreciate good football and take it for what it is, is not my problem.
    As for being a fan of th Patriots???
    Where did it say I'm a fan???
    I must have missed that part of my own post.
    But regardless, GO PATRIOTS!!!

    p.s.
    Sounds like some of you have a little animosity towards the Pats, for picking up Randy Moss.
    Does that make some of you a tad bit nervous???
    It must, being that Tom Brady is in his prime at this point and came into the Dome last year with 5th, 6th, 7th, WR's and ripped our team to shred.
    They made the Vikes look like a college team last season and showed where a team needs to be to compete with the best in the league.


    Haters...gotta love haters.
    :

    So Cajun does not like the Pats.
    So what?

    Question: Are you now a Red Sox fan as well?
    Celtics too?

  9. #29
    Perch56's Avatar
    Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    i believe the pats are the best team this year. i think the pats are going to the super bowl and moss is going to get a ring he should have got in 1998 ;D. the nfc is still a toss up.

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Camp power rankings: Patriots poised for No. 4

    This thread is coming along nicely as well
    ;D

    Hey everybody.
    News flash.
    Moss doesn't play for us anymore.. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Z: Power Rankings
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:17 PM
  2. cbs power rankings...
    By Mr. Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 06:41 PM
  3. NFL.COM Power Rankings
    By SKOL in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 05:20 PM
  4. power rankings
    By spiker711 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 12:39 AM
  5. POWER RANKINGS
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •