Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Cameron fired

  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Cameron fired

    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.
    I didn't think he had a chance.

    For all you guys out there who think the Chiller was an idiot for bringing in some bandaids that he was comfortable with, just watch what the Tuna does.

    You will see Coaches, Players and Front office personnel brought in from the Jets all the way up to Dallas.

    He is gonna gut this team in more ways than one and if you want to see it, go watch thier fans, some of the loyal homers will be beeeyatching as he does it cause they will shitcan players that were fan favorites.

    I am gonna have fun with this all year long.

    ;D
    Difference is... people actually respect Parcells.
    I bet I can find a guy just like you on a Phins page beeeyatcing right now about the Tuna.


    You guys are a dime a dozen.

    ;D
    You're right. Us Beautiful people are a dime-a-dozen these days...
    Now your just trying to crack me up.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Cameron fired

    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.
    I didn't think he had a chance.

    For all you guys out there who think the Chiller was an idiot for bringing in some bandaids that he was comfortable with, just watch what the Tuna does.

    You will see Coaches, Players and Front office personnel brought in from the Jets all the way up to Dallas.

    He is gonna gut this team in more ways than one and if you want to see it, go watch thier fans, some of the loyal homers will be beeeyatching as he does it cause they will shitcan players that were fan favorites.

    I am gonna have fun with this all year long.
    ;D
    Difference is... people actually respect Parcells.
    You are correct, people don't want to give Chilly a chance to prove himself.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #13
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cameron fired

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.
    I didn't think he had a chance.

    For all you guys out there who think the Chiller was an idiot for bringing in some bandaids that he was comfortable with, just watch what the Tuna does.

    You will see Coaches, Players and Front office personnel brought in from the Jets all the way up to Dallas.

    He is gonna gut this team in more ways than one and if you want to see it, go watch thier fans, some of the loyal homers will be beeeyatching as he does it cause they will shitcan players that were fan favorites.

    I am gonna have fun with this all year long.
    ;D
    Difference is... people actually respect Parcells.
    You are correct, people don't want to give Chilly a chance to prove himself.
    Jimmy Johnson was 1-15 his first year with the Cowboys too.

  4. #14
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Cameron fired

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.
    I didn't think he had a chance.

    For all you guys out there who think the Chiller was an idiot for bringing in some bandaids that he was comfortable with, just watch what the Tuna does.

    You will see Coaches, Players and Front office personnel brought in from the Jets all the way up to Dallas.

    He is gonna gut this team in more ways than one and if you want to see it, go watch thier fans, some of the loyal homers will be beeeyatching as he does it cause they will shitcan players that were fan favorites.

    I am gonna have fun with this all year long.
    ;D
    Difference is... people actually respect Parcells.
    You are correct, people don't want to give Chilly a chance to prove himself.
    Jimmy Johnson was 1-15 his first year with the Cowboys too.
    Which is relevant in relation to my comment how?

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #15
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Cameron fired

    Fire Everybody

  6. #16
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: Cameron fired

    I felt bad for that guy.
    He got a bum rap.
    He was supose to come in and fix up the outhouse smell left by Nick Saben.
    What a mess to try and fix.



    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Cameron fired

    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I felt bad for that guy.
    He got a bum rap.
    He was supose to come in and fix up the outhouse smell left by Nick Saben.
    What a mess to try and fix.



    Mike
    Great point Mike.
    Funny, but I completely forgot about how the Phins got into the mess they were in.

    Probably because I almost always look to the front office to lay the blame and not the HC.

    Funny thing though, Saban should bare the brunt of the blame as well as the ownership.
    Wonder who's idea it was to draft Ted Ginn Jr. last year as a return threat when they had pressing needs in other areas.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Cameron fired

    Sign him up for OC

    Let's hear it people

  9. #19
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Cameron fired

    "V4L" wrote:
    Sign him up for OC

    Let's hear it people
    I would take Cam as an OC in a second.
    Here is my reason.
    He would be in the exact same situation he was in San Diego.
    A young QB to help groom (Rivers - TJ).
    A stud RB to use to their fullest (LT - AP) and a not so known WR group that has potential (McCardell, Parker, Jackson - Fergy, Wade, Rice).

    The one difference I would say is Rivers and TJ are 2 different style passers but that's why we have a QB coach.
    Cam would be much more aggressive than Bevell and he would be much more inclined to get along with Childress than Martz would.
    JMHO of course.

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Cameron fired

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Sign him up for OC

    Let's hear it people
    I would take Cam as an OC in a second.
    Here is my reason.
    He would be in the exact same situation he was in San Diego.
    A young QB to help groom (Rivers - TJ).
    A stud RB to use to their fullest (LT - AP) and a not so known WR group that has potential (McCardell, Parker, Jackson - Fergy, Wade, Rice).

    The one difference I would say is Rivers and TJ are 2 different style passers but that's why we have a QB coach.
    Cam would be much more aggressive than Bevell and he would be much more inclined to get along with Childress than Martz would.
    JMHO of course.

    I would love it as well

    Just sucks we never get what we want

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fired
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:51 PM
  2. gary cameron
    By garycameron in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:59 AM
  3. Dolphins, Cameron strike four-year deal
    By Property0f in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 08:01 PM
  4. You're Fired!
    By threepete21 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:31 PM
  5. No ONE is getting fired here
    By snowinapril in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 09:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •