Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Calling the shots in the NFC

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    [size=10pt]Calling the shots in the AFC [/size]

    http://min.scout.com/2/857615.html
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    Amazing.
    As much as we (mostly me) debate this, no one finds this stuff interesting?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC


    I would like to see what criteria the triangle of authority use to determine whom they pick, and who is red flagged. I wonder what kinda percentage of red flagged guys go on to be good players, and vice versa what guys that pass don't pan out. This is big business, and if you are a punk, and think you're going to represent a organisation make tons of money, continue hangin' with dolts, you are in for a wake up call.

    The days of Pac Man Jones are numbered. Of course their will always be the Raiders, and the Cowpadies that make exceptions, but it seems even they are tired of questionable off-field caracter issue's.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    I would like to see what criteria the triangle of authority use to determine whom they pick, and who is red flagged. I wonder what kinda percentage of red flagged guys go on to be good players, and vice versa what guys that pass don't pan out. This is big business, and if you are a punk, and think you're going to represent a organisation make tons of money, continue hangin' with dolts, you are in for a wake up call.

    The days of Pac Man Jones are numbered. Of course their will always be the Raiders, and the Cowpadies that make exceptions, but it seems even they are tired of questionable off-field caracter issue's.
    There have been a few articles out there on Spielmans criteria.
    I know that VU has had three real good ones in thier mag the last couple of years.

    Let me dig around a bit and see what I can find.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Amazing.
    As much as we (mostly me) debate this, no one finds this stuff interesting?
    Who the fuck is John Holler?

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Amazing.
    As much as we (mostly me) debate this, no one finds this stuff interesting?
    Who the floop is John Holler?
    Another yutz news hack who has a slight edge in credibility over the local yutzs that work for the two local rags up there in the land of 10,000 lakes.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Amazing.
    As much as we (mostly me) debate this, no one finds this stuff interesting?
    Who the floop is John Holler?
    Another yutz news hack who has a slight edge in credibility over the local yutzs that work for the two local rags up there in the land of 10,000 lakes.
    Maybe in your opinion. In mine this guy has no credibility. I did a search for info on him and nothing.

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Amazing.
    As much as we (mostly me) debate this, no one finds this stuff interesting?
    Who the floop is John Holler?
    Another yutz news hack who has a slight edge in credibility over the local yutzs that work for the two local rags up there in the land of 10,000 lakes.
    Maybe in your opinion. In mine this guy has no credibility. I did a search for info on him and nothing.
    Check Scout.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Calling the shots in the NFC

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Amazing.
    As much as we (mostly me) debate this, no one finds this stuff interesting?
    Who the floop is John Holler?
    Another yutz news hack who has a slight edge in credibility over the local yutzs that work for the two local rags up there in the land of 10,000 lakes.
    Maybe in your opinion. In mine this guy has no credibility. I did a search for info on him and nothing.
    Check Scout.
    I did.
    He is not even one of the NFL experts. He is some writer for Vikingupdate.com. Again what makes him slightly more credible than Judd?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ben Leber - Body shots
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 07:01 PM
  2. Body Shots: Pat Williams
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:47 AM
  3. Zeus's FF draft - take your shots!
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 07:58 AM
  4. Vikings' Sam Cowart: Calling the shots, and dishing them out
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 08:10 PM
  5. who's calling the fa shots
    By fourdoorchevelle in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 11:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •