AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Caldwell out as Colts head coach after 2-14 season

NFL.com news: Caldwell out as Colts head coach after 2-14 season

Well all the changes are being rung in Indy after all of this seasons unravelling for the Colts. Just shows how much their house of cards relied on one player and when was out then it all came crashing down. Consequently heads are now rolling for that emphasis on an elite QB.
    I'm expecting Manning to move during the off season as he won't want to groom Luck and I expect the new HC to want to put Luck straight in and learn on the job.

Before anyone suggests it then no I don't want to see us pick up Manning though not sure if Caldwell could come here and help the offense - course that would put Musgrave's nose out of joint.
    Last edited by AngloVike; 01-17-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    (sarcasm on)

LETS GO GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sarcasm off)

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    NFL.com news: Caldwell out as Colts head coach after 2-14 season

Well all the changes are being rung in Indy after all of this seasons unravelling for the Colts. Just shows how much their house of cards relied on one player and when was out then it all came crashing down. Consequently heads are now rolling for that emphasis on an elite QB.
    I'm expecting Manning to move during the off season as he won't want to groom Luck and I expect the new HC to want to put Luck straight in and learn on the job.

Before anyone suggests it then no I don't want to see us pick up Manning though not sure if Caldwell could come here and help the offense - course that would put Musgrave's nose out of joint.

Caldwell had the second easiest job in Indy prior to becoming head coach. QB coach. (Tom Moore had by far the easiest pro football job ever). Manning taught himself what he needed, He called the plays, he did everything. Tom and Jim were puppets in Indy. Why anybody would want to hire him as a coordinator or HC is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Caldwell had the second easiest job in Indy prior to becoming head coach. QB coach. (Tom Moore had by far the easiest pro football job ever). Manning taught himself what he needed, He called the plays, he did everything. Tom and Jim were puppets in Indy. Why anybody would want to hire him as a coordinator or HC is beyond me.
    It might be beyond you, but not our FO. I expect him to be our D coordinator this coming season.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...