[size=13pt]A Cajun stew of concerns[/size]

Brees and Saints' receivers figure to keep Bears on their toes

January 16, 2007

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Re: A Cajun stew of concerns

Yeah but if it snows?

How will they battle that?

I know they have a good running game but if the bears are looking only for the run, what will the Saints do?

Nooks is offline Starter

UGH! The Saints HAVE to win. I cant STAND living here with all this crap about the stupid Bears. And if I hear one more time from these idiots that the NFL and the refs are going to throw the game so the Saints win cus of Katrina I am going to scream! Seriously, I have NEVER had to listen to such rude and ignorant people in all my life until now. These fans are saying the most inappropriate things about NO and even the media here is jumping on it. It really is embarassing to live here right now. UGH!! And to make matters worse....the game is played on my birthday....so all I want for my birthday is a SAINTS WIN!!!!

GO SAINTS!!!!

"Nooks" wrote:
    UGH! The Saints HAVE to win. I cant STAND living here with all this crap about the stupid Bears. And if I hear one more time from these idiots that the NFL and the refs are going to throw the game so the Saints win cus of Katrina I am going to scream! Seriously, I have NEVER had to listen to such rude and ignorant people in all my life until now. These fans are saying the most inappropriate things about NO and even the media here is jumping on it. It really is embarassing to live here right now. UGH!! And to make matters worse....the game is played on my birthday....so all I want for my birthday is a SAINTS WIN!!!!

GO SAINTS!!!!
    I hear you...

I will be wearing black and gold one minute, blue and white the next.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Nooks" wrote:

GO SAINTS!!!!
    AGREED!!!
    I hope you get your wish on your birthday!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:

GO SAINTS!!!!
    AGREED!!!
    I hope you get your wish on your birthday!
    ;D
    Me too! Be sure to eat your cake early.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The article was so pro-Bores that it was sickening!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Nooks is offline Starter

If they lose I wont be able to eat cake and I may lose a few pounds from puking!

If the stupid bears do win at least I get to leave for my vacation 2 days earlier. I REFUSE to be in this state if the bears are in the SB and I will be gone for a month so I dont have to hear about it.

Serously, if yall want to see what I deal with daily, take a trip over to the bears site and look at their message boards. ITS PATHETIC!