Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Bush leads NFL in receptions

KFFL
    Saints | Fast facts: Bush leads NFL in receptions
    Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:04:43 -0700

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints rookie RB Reggie Bush leads the NFL with 34 receptions heading into Week 6. Bush had a career-high 11 receptions during Week 5.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bush leads NFL in receptions

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints rookie RB Reggie Bush leads the NFL with 34 receptions heading into Week 6. Bush had a career-high 11 receptions during Week 5.
    With no TDs and receiving yards (350) which don't place him in the top 30.

Whoopie.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Shades of Rickey Young!!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

But he scored a TD on a Punt Return! And it was the best Punt Return TD EVAH! Because Reggie Bush scored it! And his exciting plays are SO MUCH MORE exciting than anyone elses!

Primarily because we're told that he's going to be exciting.

EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE DAMN BALL!

Vikings Ketchup is offline Training Camp

Of course he is doing good, projected to be first overall pick, he was also a Heisman Trophy winner, he should be doing big things no matter how early it is in the year. Of course there is the case of Ron Dayne who was also a Heisman Trophy winner, but you can't blame him, Wisconson runs their runningbacks dry (Ron Dayne and Michael Bennet, both of whom I think could be very good if people would give them a second chance >, but at least Ron Dayne is getting his second chance for now with the Texans) . So I'm not surprised that he is starting out fast in the NFL, he's a huge playmaker and will be an asset to any team with his abilities to make people miss and occasionally run over tacklers. Thank God he didn't fall back far enough for the Packers to pick him up though! ;D
    I'm stuck in Wisconson. Yet I don't care cause as long as the Vikes keep on kicking the Pack's a$$, I'll stay here to piss off the Packer fans!

Prophet Guest

"Vikings" wrote:
    Of course he is doing good, projected to be first overall pick, he was also a Heisman Trophy winner, he should be doing big things no matter how early it is in the year. Of course there is the case of Ron Dayne who was also a Heisman Trophy winner, but you can't blame him, Wisconson runs their runningbacks dry (Ron Dayne and Michael Bennet, both of whom I think could be very good if people would give them a second chance >, but at least Ron Dayne is getting his second chance for now with the Texans) . So I'm not surprised that he is starting out fast in the NFL, he's a huge playmaker and will be an asset to any team with his abilities to make people miss and occasionally run over tacklers. Thank God he didn't fall back far enough for the Packers to pick him up though! ;D
    Cheeseburger Dayne and Glass Shard Bennett both had more than a few opportunities to let it shine.
    They both are buying tickets when they visit Canton just like the rest of us.
    Bush is fun to watch and my money says that this will be one of the few times you will ever see his name in the same paragraph as Chaeseburger and Shard.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Wow a rookie RB leading the league in receptions? Regardless of the yards is still fairly impressive!

I wish him the best.. He is "exciting" to watch.. Like everyone says.. Human joystick really.. His moves are so crisp

One Love

Prophet Guest

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

With no TDs and receiving yards (350) which don't place him in the top 30.

Whoopie.

=Z=
    KFFL
    Saints | Bush named NFC Special Teams Player of Week
    Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:42:29 -0700

The NFL announced New Orleans Saints rookie RB Reggie Bush has been named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week for his performance in Week 5. Bush scored a game-winning 65-yard touchdown on a punt return, marking his first career NFL touchdown.

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

Tell me this guy didn't actually get paid to report this STAT! I could be the world's greatest reporter if all I had to do was throw some stat out there! Geez. Good for Bush though.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Thats crazy. He is a freaken stud. I hope he does really well and has a long career ahead of him because he is so fun to watch. 11 catches in one game, not bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast