Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SamDawg84 Guest

Re: Buckhalter Done.

i dont think moats is like a barry sanders... and buckhalter probably got soooo scared that owens is holding out he paid some 1 to get him hurt

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Wasn't Buckhalter out all of last year too?

This guy is turning into the Grant Hill of football.

This is actually his 3rd season ending injury in the past 4 seasons. He had good promise after his rookie year, then got hurt for the season. He came back from that injury and had another decent year, before getting hurt yet again last off-season. And now this. Seems like one of those guys that can't catch a break, from the injury bug.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    i dont think moats is like a barry sanders... and buckhalter probably got soooo scared that owens is holding out he paid some 1 to get him hurt
    To be more specific, he reminds me of Sanders mostly because he is small and really quick. IMO. I don't think anyone is like Barry. I don't know anyone that could stop on a dime and change directions like him.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Wasn't Buckhalter out all of last year too?

This guy is turning into the Grant Hill of football.

This is actually his 3rd season ending injury in the past 4 seasons. He had good promise after his rookie year, then got hurt for the season. He came back from that injury and had another decent year, before getting hurt yet again last off-season. And now this. Seems like one of those guys that can't catch a break, from the injury bug.
    Yeah, we all probably thought that Robert Smith was in the same way as Bucky is now. Smith came back and had some very productive years. Back to Grant, it also looks like he is going to be productive again, all the Magic fans knock on wood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12