XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

Bruschi To Have Surgery

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7209329/

TUCSON, Ariz. - New England Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi is scheduled to undergo a procedure to repair a hole in his heart, according to KOLD Television of Tucson.

The Patriots would neither confirm or deny the report.

Bruschi, 31, suffered a mild stroke on February 16. He was admitted to Massachusetts General Hospital after complaining of headaches, blurred vision and some temporary numbness on his right side.

The Boston Globe reported that Bruschi was found to have a leaking blood vessel in his brain, which is one type of stroke.

A key member of a defense that has helped the Patriots win three of the last four Super Bowls, Bruschi last played in the Pro Bowl on February 13.

Bruschi had an interception in the Patriots’ 24-21 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX on February 6. He also had two fumble recoveries in a 20-3 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the divisional playoffs.

A 1996 third-round pick out of Arizona, Bruschi finished second on the Patriots this past season with 122 tackles. He also had 3 1/2 sacks and three interceptions during the regular season.

In 136 career games, Bruschi has registered 753 tackles, 25 sacks and 11 interceptions.
    I know some of us might dislike the Pats on the field, but Bruschi is a real class act guy. I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope to see him on the field again.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Bruschi To Have Surgery

I am not a fan of any other team or players at all. But, I do admire some athletes and coachs. Bruschi is one of them.

Angryviking is offline Starter

Bruschi To Have Surgery

i wish Bruschi was wearing purple and gold, not only is he an outstanding LB which we need but he's a real class act and i deffinately wish him the best of luck and a speedy and full recovery
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

Bruschi To Have Surgery

Sad thing is that all of the Patriot fans don't seem to be phased by it... They're acting like it's nothing big. If the heart and soul of the Vikings had a heart surgery, I'd be pretty worried... I mean, I know they're not trying to seem cold-hearted, but maybe it's just a way to stay positive.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bruschi To Have Surgery

"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:
    Sad thing is that all of the Patriot fans don't seem to be phased by it... They're acting like it's nothing big. If the heart and soul of the Vikings had a heart surgery, I'd be pretty worried... I mean, I know they're not trying to seem cold-hearted, but maybe it's just a way to stay positive.
    Patsy fans are mostly @$$holes...that's why they don't seem phased by it...because they don't really care about Bruschi, they only care about themselves. Boston fans SUCK!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Bruschi To Have Surgery

All my prayers go out to him.A class act and a helluva linebacker.He might have a hole in his heart,but luckily his heart is huge.. :salute:
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Bruschi To Have Surgery

Bruschi's a good guy, I hope he's OK. My prayers go out to him and he's family.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bruschi To Have Surgery

Hate the Patsies...but good luck to Bruschi!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

coreyd is offline Coach

Bruschi To Have Surgery

He is a class act all the way around the board! This guy is one of the few players out there that do not bitch about paychecks and SUVs. He is one hell of a family guy too.

My prayers go out to him, his wife, and his children.

Hope to see ya soon buddy!

predator vike is offline Waterboy

Bruschi To Have Surgery

Patsy fans are mostly @$$holes...that's why they don't seem phased by it...because they don't really care about Bruschi, they only care about themselves. Boston fans SUCK!!!
    I agree about Boston fans, but Bruschi is the real deal!