Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Browns to move Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards?

Welp we play the browns week 1, i doubt we'll see Quinn, and Edwards

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    Cleveland Browns wide receiver Braylon Edwards is expected to become a member of the New York Giants before the NFL draft on April 25-26, according to a pair of sources with knowledge of the negotiations.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-giantspursueedwards041409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
    Damn, I didn't think they would be able to upgrade with the loss of Burress, but I think they did. Edwards is a stud, he will light it up in New York.

If he holds onto the ball...but I think he will, with Eli throwing to him. He's perfect for the Giants offense.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    Cleveland Browns wide receiver Braylon Edwards is expected to become a member of the New York Giants before the NFL draft on April 25-26, according to a pair of sources with knowledge of the negotiations.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-giantspursueedwards041409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
    gol 'darnit, I didn't think they would be able to upgrade with the loss of Burress, but I think they did. Edwards is a stud, he will light it up in New York.
    If he holds onto the ball...but I think he will, with Eli throwing to him. He's perfect for the Giants offense.
    Lets not forget, Eli has a weak ball that flutters and is severly impacted by the cold winds at home.
    My guess is that Edwards hands won't help that very much.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, I didn't think they would be able to upgrade with the loss of Burress, but I think they did. Edwards is a stud, he will light it up in New York.
    Lets not forget, Eli has a weak ball that flutters and is severly impacted by the cold winds at home.
    My guess is that Edwards hands won't help that very much.

:

Lol, yes it does flutter in the cold and the swirling wind of the Meadowlands. But overall he's pretty accurate...I think Edwards is a good fit for them. Remains to be seen how much they will give up though.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678