Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4982407

    It was bound to come up on these boards anyways.

    So, what do you say?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #2
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,193
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    Get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him !!!!

    The Browns are stupid to let him go. I would give up our 2nd round pick in an heartbeat.

  3. #3
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    HEY wrote:
    Get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him get him !!!!

    The Browns are stupid to let him go. I would give up our 2nd round pick in an heartbeat.
    I doubt they're even going to get a 2nd for him. I'd give up our 3rd and 4th though.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #4
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    5th rounder at best. He is a bust.

    And don't they need him? Anderson was released the other day
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #5
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    They're going to lose 13 games with or without a QB, I don't think it matters.

    I'd be interested in giving him a shot though. He's a talented guy, never won any big games in college, but those notre dame teams never put much around him aside of Jeff Samardzija.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    166

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    gregair13 wrote:
    5th rounder at best. He is a bust.

    And don't they need him? Anderson was released the other day
    they just got Seneca Wallace. I think Holmgren is pretty high on him and is gonna look to bring in more of his own guys.

    I think that there are a lot worse ideas than bringing in Quinn, but I think it would ultimately be just a waste of time, money and frustration.

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    I could live with losing a 4th for Quinn, maybe a 3rd. But I wouldn't be sad if we didn't pursue him either.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    meh. I wouldn't give up a 2nd, but about a 4th, MAYBE a 3rd. I wouldn't give him the starting job either, let him and TJ battle it out, will be good for both of them (of course if Favre's back, we know the answer already)

  9. #9
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    mad-dog_six-eight wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    5th rounder at best. He is a bust.

    And don't they need him? Anderson was released the other day
    they just got Seneca Wallace. I think Holmgren is pretty high on him and is gonna look to bring in more of his own guys.

    I think that there are a lot worse ideas than bringing in Quinn, but I think it would ultimately be just a waste of time, money and frustration.
    Yes. I just say the Wallace signing. But that cannot be the answer to their starting QB spot, can it?
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #10
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:Browns looking to deal Brady Quinn

    gregair13 wrote:
    mad-dog_six-eight wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    5th rounder at best. He is a bust.

    And don't they need him? Anderson was released the other day
    they just got Seneca Wallace. I think Holmgren is pretty high on him and is gonna look to bring in more of his own guys.

    I think that there are a lot worse ideas than bringing in Quinn, but I think it would ultimately be just a waste of time, money and frustration.
    Yes. I just say the Wallace signing. But that cannot be the answer to their starting QB spot, can it?
    How about trading TJack and a 5th or 6th for Quinn?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Browns to move Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards?
    By FuadFan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:26 PM
  2. Brady Quinn
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 12:50 AM
  3. Brady Quinn Leads Browns Into Post-Preseason
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 06:31 PM
  4. Quinn agrees to 5-year deal with Browns
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 02:35 AM
  5. Brady Quinn
    By Texas_Viking in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 04:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •