Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Broncos waive Kyle Orton!

@Denver_Broncos The Broncos have waived quarterback Kyle Orton.

I would pick this cat up in a heartbeat!...

He is a steady, solid QB who would do well here, imho, for a few years as Ponder is not even close to being ready to lead this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson14 View Post
    @Denver_Broncos The Broncos have waived quarterback Kyle Orton.

I would pick this cat up in a heartbeat!...

He is a steady, solid QB who would do well here, imho, for a few years as Ponder is not even close to being ready to lead this team.
    This guy lost his job to Tebow...you know that don't you?
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

He was hounded out of Denver by Idiot fans calling for boy blunder.. yeah i recall.

sabatajh is offline Rookie
    No chance in hell the Vikings pick up Orton.... We have a lot of needs... And a QB who was benched for a guy who can't even pass the ball is not one of them... I can see Chicago picking him up though.
    "He was hounded out of Denver by Idiot fans calling for boy blunder.. yeah i recall. He was hounded out of Denver by Idiot fans calling for boy blunder.. yeah i recall. "
    True but it is obviously not the only reason... If he was producing and showing promise the team would not have benched him for a lackluster QB regardless of fans yelling for his head... Same with Fans yelling for his head... it is eveident they felt he wasnt the right guy.. Not saying he can't play QB I am just sayin he is not some one I want to waste our limited cap space on....

He wont reach Chi, KC will pick him up.

and for me, QB is an issue for us.. the FO blew their load on Ponder and no chance they will bench him or quit on him no matter how poorly he plays.. so yeh there is no chance we pick up Orton, but just for kicks, saying i would if i were in charge and had the chance.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Ponder is doing as well as he can possibly do with the embarrassing cast around him. He is the future of our team, and I couldn't be happier with him. Orton is another bum re-tread. No thanks.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Ponder is doing as well as he can possibly do with the embarrassing cast around him. He is the future of our team, and I couldn't be happier with him. Orton is another bum re-tread. No thanks.
    Yet McNabb was expected to turn chicken-shit into chicken-salad and got hammered when he didn't?!..

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson14 View Post
    Yet McNabb was expected to turn chicken-shit into chicken-salad and got hammered when he didn't?!..
    McShitty also has like 13 years on Ponder. How many weeks did Ponder get to prepare before the pre-season started?

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    I say, cut, McScrub, claim Orton, and fuck the Bears. Grab Orton for Ponder's backup...if possible. I like that scenario. Might cost too much, won't look into it...but, I like the kid, and, I've always liked Orton, especially with a good running game.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast