Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Broncos release running back Travis Henry

    [size=13pt]Broncos release running back Travis Henry saying his commitment to team was in question[/size]

    Associated Press


    DENVER - The Denver Broncos cut mercurial running back Travis Henry, with coach Mike Shanahan saying Monday the move was more about Henry's personality than his play.

  2. #2
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Broncos release running back Travis Henry

    lets sign him! jk, ill pass, and im sure he will be passed on by most of the teams. i dont know where he would fit in at all,
    hes been having alot of issues lately

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  3. #3
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Broncos release running back Travis Henry

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    lets sign him! jk, ill pass, and im sure he will be passed on by most of the teams. i dont know where he would fit in at all,
    hes been having alot of issues lately
    ah but he's gotta do something to pay for his 20 kids ;D

  4. #4
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Broncos release running back Travis Henry

    "Garland" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    lets sign him! jk, ill pass, and im sure he will be passed on by most of the teams. i dont know where he would fit in at all,
    hes been having alot of issues lately
    ah but he's gotta do something to pay for his 20 kids ;D
    he can sell weed instead of smoking it lol

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Broncos release running back Travis Henry

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    lets sign him! jk, ill pass, and im sure he will be passed on by most of the teams. i dont know where he would fit in at all,
    hes been having alot of issues lately
    ah but he's gotta do something to pay for his 20 kids ;D
    he can sell weed instead of smoking it lol
    he's not ricky williams. he just likes making babies
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Broncos release running back Travis Henry

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    lets sign him! jk, ill pass, and im sure he will be passed on by most of the teams. i dont know where he would fit in at all,
    hes been having alot of issues lately
    ah but he's gotta do something to pay for his 20 kids ;D
    he can sell weed instead of smoking it lol
    he's not ricky williams. he just likes making babies
    he got suspended for it a couple of years ago when he was with Buf

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Similar Threads

  1. Broncos sign Michael Pittman with Travis Henry out
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:28 AM
  2. Travis Henry could be expendable in Denver
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 06:57 AM
  3. Broncos running back Damien Nash dies
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:49 AM
  4. Travis Henry to Colorado
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 05:11 PM
  5. Travis Henry Holds Out?
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 02:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •