Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,198

    Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    [size=13pt]Ex-UF, Mandarin standout Thomas arrested[/size]

    Last modified 3/3/2008 - 12:10 am
    Originally created 030308


    By The Times-Union
    jacksonville.com



    Denver Broncos defensive tackle Marcus Thomas was arrested in Clay County and charged with possession of a controlled substance during a traffic stop early Saturday....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    So this is the guy that Denver gave us their 3rd rounder this year for correct?

    I'm going to start laughing from now on until April

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #3
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    "cogitans" wrote:
    So this is the guy that Denver gave us their 3rd rounder this year for correct?

    I'm going to start laughing from now on until April
    I don't think so, he was a fourth round pick in 07. Played all 16 games.
    It also says that he was a passenger in the vehicle where a small baggie of drugs was found so my guess is that unless they can come up with more evidence(fingerprints possibly) he will get the charges dropped.

  4. #4
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    So this is the guy that Denver gave us their 3rd rounder this year for correct?

    I'm going to start laughing from now on until April
    I don't think so, he was a fourth round pick in 07. Played all 16 games.
    It also says that he was a passenger in the vehicle where a small baggie of drugs was found so my guess is that unless they can come up with more evidence(fingerprints possibly) he will get the charges dropped.
    [size=13pt]Broncos trade up to draft Marcus Thomas[/size]
    Draft's second day underway
    By Tom Kensler
    Denver Post Staff Writer

    The Broncos gave Minnesota their sixth- and seventh-round picks this year, and also a third-round pick next year to get University of Florida defensive tackle Marcus Thomas.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    So this is the guy that Denver gave us their 3rd rounder this year for correct?

    I'm going to start laughing from now on until April
    I don't think so, he was a fourth round pick in 07. Played all 16 games.
    It also says that he was a passenger in the vehicle where a small baggie of drugs was found so my guess is that unless they can come up with more evidence(fingerprints possibly) he will get the charges dropped.
    [size=13pt]Broncos trade up to draft Marcus Thomas[/size]
    Draft's second day underway
    By Tom Kensler
    Denver Post Staff Writer

    The Broncos gave Minnesota their sixth- and seventh-round picks this year, and also a third-round pick next year to get University of Florida defensive tackle Marcus Thomas.
    Wow, that sucks to be them.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    they caught him with coke? who does coke these day? yeyo went out in the 80s. where do you even get coke from?

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,406

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    they caught him with coke? who does coke these day? yeyo went out in the 80s. where do you even get coke from?
    It's still pretty rampant in NYC
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    "C" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    they caught him with coke? who does coke these day? yeyo went out in the 80s. where do you even get coke from?
    It's still pretty rampant in NYC
    It snows quite a bit here in Newport News as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,198

    Re: Broncos DT Marcus Thomas arrested

    [size=13pt]Florida state attorney drops case against Broncos' Thomas[/size]

    By Bill Williamson
    ESPN.com


    Updated: May 10, 2008, 5:45 PM ET



    The Florida state attorney's office has dropped its case against starting Denver Broncos defensive tackle Marcus Thomas....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Similar Threads

  1. Marcus Sherels
    By VikesFan787 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 01:34 PM
  2. More bad news for the Broncos: Marshall Arrested
    By gregair13 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 11:53 PM
  3. marcus washinton anyone?
    By SamOchoCinco in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 02:16 AM
  5. Marcus Vick
    By aceclown in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 06:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •