Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Britt getting healthy, could Moss be fired again

Stretching the field, enjoying the double coverage, opening things up underneath and laughing all the way to the bank.

Whatever.....I think they'll now decide to keep him instead of waiving him unless they actually can't afford him and decide to give up on the rest of their games.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1082007
    Stretching the field, enjoying the double coverage, opening things up underneath and laughing all the way to the bank.

Whatever.....I think they'll now decide to keep him instead of waiving him unless they actually can't afford him and decide to give up on the rest of their games.
    Do you really think Randy takes his paycheck to the bank? He's problably on direct deposite. I highly doubt he could fill out the deposite slip.
    None

ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by "jrjohn" #1082044

Do you really think Randy takes his paycheck to the bank? He's problably on direct deposite. I highly doubt he could fill out the deposite slip.
    I'll bet he could at least SPELL "deposit"...

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by "ndnorseman" #1082049
    Quote Originally Posted by "jrjohn" #1082044

I'll bet he could at least SPELL "deposit"...
    I think he would be to lazy to make out the slip even if he could spell. He'd probably do a half ass job, much like his on field performance.
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

With a little over 3 minutes left and needing two scores, the Titans put PatsRandy on the bench.

Anyone see him taking his tape and gloves off as the team moved on without him?

Seriously, if he is the deep threat and big concern (even in a decoy role) that a few on here contened, why wasn't he on the field when they needed to score last night?

On a side note.......

Though it’s unknown whether any member of the Titans “pulled a VY” after Thursday night’s loss to the Colts, receiver Kenny Britt made it clear to the world that he was pulling for exiled quarterback Vince Young during the game.

Britt donned a towel bearing Young’s jersey number, 10, according to various media outlets.
    Kenny Britt pays tribute to VY

With an owner who wants VY to play, a start RB beeyyyatching about production without VY and now the star WR (not named Moss) showing his support to for VY to a degree that it will piss off his HC and get himself fined by both the coach and the league, .........

......Are we seeing the doom of another good HC because his players don't like him.

My guess, the owner has already taken the side of VY and forced Fisher to play him last year, another HC is gonna be on the streets my friends and it won't be because he isn't a damn good coach.

It will be because, yet again, we are seeing a owner sticking his nose into things better left to the GM and the HC which is causing a rift in the locker room.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

As he comes a non-factor before our eyes, Titans receiver Randy Moss isn’t doing much if any running away from defensive backs. But he still knows how to gain separation from the media.

According to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean, Moss blew off reporters after Thursday night’s 30-28 loss. He was fined earlier this year $25,000 for not talking to reporters; Moss could end up being disciplined again.

Though Moss was listed as a starter during the NFL Network game coverage, Wyatt says Moss didn’t enter the game until five minutes remained in the second quarter. He had zero catches and, perhaps more importantly, he was targeted zero times.
    Moss can elude only reporters now
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

The Childress took him out on two-minute drill as well.....probably because Moss wasn't familiar with the two-minute drill.

He played well last night.

They didn't throw to him, but he was shown throwing some great blocks and running routes.

ESPN commented on the failure to throw to him and said it was a shame and a poor decision by the Titans.

I agree.....but the Titans have some serious problems and Moss has been outside of their dysfunction and doing his job.

He can't throw to himself.

And why should he care? He's still a millionaire and laughing all the way to the bank.

He's probably laughing more now that he can watch others getting beat up by the media.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12