Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Britt getting healthy, could Moss be fired again

Terry McCormick of TitanInsider.com recently pointed out that the return of Britt could cut into Randy’s playing time, even though coach Jeff Fisher has said there’s room for both on the field.

But being on the field and actually being a contributor are two very different propositions. In four games with the Titans while Britt was out, Moss has caught only five passes for 62 yards and no touchdowns. On Sunday, a week after quitting on a catchable ball in the end zone, Moss dropped a pass that Moss used to be able to catch in his sleep.
    With Britt getting healthy, could Moss be fired again?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Britt getting healthy, could Moss be fired again

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081968
    Terry McCormick of TitanInsider.com recently pointed out that the return of Britt could cut into Randy’s playing time, even though coach Jeff Fisher has said there’s room for both on the field.

But being on the field and actually being a contributor are two very different propositions. In four games with the Titans while Britt was out, Moss has caught only five passes for 62 yards and no touchdowns. On Sunday, a week after quitting on a catchable ball in the end zone, Moss dropped a pass that Moss used to be able to catch in his sleep.
    How could that be, look how well Tenn. has done with Moss!
    None

Quote Originally Posted by "jrjohn" #1081971
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081968

How could that be, look how well Tenn. has done with Moss!
    I think they are on track to set a new consecutive loss streak for a team that has signed a "HOF" WR.

Anyone catch how bad the Pats missed him against the Chucklehead lead Jets last night. Damn near every Disney analyst was saying how the Chucklehead Jets D would make them wish they wouldn't have let him go.

LOL.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

I think the Titans originally envisioned keeping Moss for just a few games......however, since the team has faltered so badly--can they now afford to lose anybody?

Moss walked into a mess in Tennessee--a team in the process of meltdown. One thing for sure, Moss won't push himself to excel unless he has others around him doing the same.

Unfortunately, the Titans are a team in free fall.

Ironically, the team's failure may mean that Moss now stays the entire season because they can't afford to lose him.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1081985
    I think the Titans originally envisioned keeping Moss for just a few games......however, since the team has faltered so badly--can they now afford to lose anybody?

Moss walked into a mess in Tennessee--a team in the process of meltdown. One thing for sure, Moss won't push himself to excel unless he has others around him doing the same.

Ironically, the team's failure may mean that Moss now stays the entire season because they can't afford to lose him.
    I hear ya, those 5 catches for 62 yards and 0 TD's are keeping them alive right now.:huh:

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081987

I hear ya, those 5 catches for 62 yards and 0 TD's are keeping them alive right now.:huh:
    He's stretching the field, Marty! Opening up things underneath!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1081992

=Z=
    He probably likes thier backup QB better than ours as well. LOL

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

=Z=
    Oh and don't forget, he's a team leader!
    None

Quote Originally Posted by "jrjohn" #1081996

=Z=
    ROTFLMAO......I wonder if PatsRandy and the Chiller will get together and watch football together after he is cut loose. :lol:

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by "jrjohn" #1081996

=Z=
    Absolutely, inspires those around him to give it their all on every play.

Have you seen Chris Johnson's stats since Randy has taken that extra man out of the box? Mind blowing the impact that this guy has on the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast