Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Bright Side: Seahawks Train Wreck

Sports Center tweet:

#NFL @merrilhoge: I haven't seen a worse offense than the Seahawks in 20 years. #Seahawks

Tarvaris is terrible as we knew, and Rice is a china doll, as we knew.

Debate over!

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Sports Center tweet:

#NFL @merrilhoge: I haven't seen a worse offense than the Seahawks in 20 years. #Seahawks

Tarvaris is terrible as we knew, and Rice is a china doll, as we knew.

Debate over!
    Without a doubt...sad we continue the topic; and, the I just contributed

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

You've been T-JACKED!!!!!!!!

They should bring in the Chilli to call plays in order to complete the destruction.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    T-Jack is better than McNabb in every possible category so far. I'd hold off on the gloating
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    T-Jack is better than McNabb in every possible category so far. I'd hold off on the gloating
    This isn't a comparison thread. This is a "Tjack sucks" thread. So comparing him to our current QB is irrelevant. We are done with Tjack and will be done with Mcnabb after this year or sooner.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    So in other words it doesn't matter how the Vikings do as long as T-Jack is failing in another city?

I don't understand the fascination with that attitude. It's not as if he was some diva troublemaker that underperformed for the Vikings on purpose. I can understand the hate for Sidney Rice for the way he handled his hip surgery but not T-Jack.

Lots of Bears fans couldn't wait for Rex Grossman to leave but once he did, they didn't wish for him to suck elsewhere.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    So in other words it doesn't matter how the Vikings do as long as T-Jack is failing in another city?

I don't understand the fascination with that attitude. It's not as if he was some diva troublemaker that underperformed for the Vikings on purpose. I can understand the hate for Sidney Rice for the way he handled his hip surgery but not T-Jack.

Lots of Bears fans couldn't wait for Rex Grossman to leave but once he did, they didn't wish for him to suck elsewhere.
    Relax my friend. Its nothing more than a desire to be right and prove others wrong.

Its something that permeated onto this DISCUSSION site when the Noodle crowd showed up. Since that fiasco most have gone away, and the few that still linger will fade away as well.

Until then, heres to a good football discussion my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    3td AND 300yards in his last game. Still a loss, but it is improvement.

kyleburkle is offline Rookie
    god webby it sucks to be wrong you and caine hatred of tjack is unwarranted
    he is a good guy with a very high ceiling, that was little green in minnesota

keep playing old man qb's here

i am watching seattle this year also
    None

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    This isn't about being right and wrong in a debate on PPO Marrdro. No one wants to see a QB they had or any player leave and just have their career take off. THAT is something that the Vikings cannot be wrong on. And Kyle, holy crap. Maybe it's just your punctuation, or the content, but your posts never seem to contribute at all. They just look bad. And no one HATES tjack, but we hate the time we wasted on him. The biggest hate for any football player belongs to either Marrdro and Favre or the idiots that won't let Vick's past go.

I wish people would understand that our situation with Mcnabb is completely different than the past. We would get old QBs because we have no one else. Mcnabb was brought in to make the transition for a rookie QB into the NFL with no offseason programs easier. No one thinks he's the answer, and he's proving why people believe that. Ponder will be coming out soon, don't worry.

And Tad, who said it doesn't matter what the Vikings do? This is to distract us from how bad we are. Might as well focus on the play of the most controversial player in Vikings history. Not like we have any good football to watch.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast